• September 23, 2024, 12:35:08 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Report - Crack  (Read 2911 times)

ThinhTu

Report - Crack
« on: January 01, 2017, 06:04:22 pm »
Admin Name: MK.CrackM4
Date: Today
Reason for report: He banned me and ZenOo without knowledge. he thought it was speed modifications, but i dont know what is speed modifications, i will confirmed it again: IT IS NOT HACK or PROGRAM.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: i can easy improve that is not hack by a video,  but my secret slide will be exposed :v

CrackM4

Re: Report - Crack
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 06:50:23 pm »
Amal and me were playing, we have evidence that you and your friend are using or modifying something.

Your fps were lower than 20.

I think Amal has evidence. btw Azulej banned you before for the same reason.

That's not "slide", I have nothing more to say.

Have a good day.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 07:11:27 pm »
Yeah they were Using speed Gear when i was dueling with Thinhtu
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 09:31:09 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline ZUBI

• Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 09:20:52 pm »
Quite embarassing now a days some players think they will be ignored by using speed gear, Thinhtu provide the evidence or you will be permanent banned.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 10:12:56 pm »
I Spectated him when he was Dueling with Mad_Killer and ZenOo was Playing outside
I was totally Confused that he's using or Not but Thank God Finally that guys Caught in this case

Rorro arts

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 10:38:12 pm »
i ddnt get everything but i will upload what i have. Something is wrong with my internet since some hours, its taking 5 mints to load a page on forum lol so pls be patient while i upload.

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
  • No one feared nothing until they die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 11:15:42 pm »
After reading this sentence to make only a few people understand:
Thinh is people from our server, so he and I but on a level much better than me, he invented the skill that one of them is the DS (Double Shot) Perhaps the very virtual skills that people have to look close to normal play out, then see (VKS Visitors to see) And that's one reason why he was pro there. I do not cover even hack my friends to apologize and make me say this before: You do not accept the development of skills, you just want to kick those players only, Article this means that you accept to stand behind him: D. There is a big difference between Hack and skills. But he still lost Hunting and [OFF] Tom. (I should not say for sure some people will understand) this is exactly the case Chlenix1337 Russian side, I know behind the m4 shot Madness is a process that practice.
@ThinhTu Good job buddy, I'm proud of you. Do not worry, I was right behind you there, step by step: D
We are VietNam

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 12:00:34 am »
ThinhTu was first reported by XTM but before i could check him he left the server and then later he joied in with ZenOo.
Code: [Select]
<+ECBot1> [REPORTS] [12]XTM has reported [11]ThinhTu, reason:[ increased speed with low fps spikes ] Maybe XTM has some recordings as proof.

Both were a lil faster than others and everything about them was identical, like they used the same thing to modify their speed possibly speed gear. I ddnt get much in my video but here it is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-MWBdt9upI&feature=youtu.be

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 12:13:51 am »
ThinhTu was first reported by XTM but before i could check him he left the server and then later he joied in with ZenOo.
Code: [Select]
<+ECBot1> [REPORTS] [12]XTM has reported [11]ThinhTu, reason:[ increased speed with low fps spikes ] Maybe XTM has some recordings as proof.

Both were a lil faster than others and everything about them was identical, like they used the same thing to modify their speed possibly speed gear. I ddnt get much in my video but here it is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-MWBdt9upI&feature=youtu.be
same as my report
Part 1 -
Part 2 -

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 12:53:44 am »
see the part 2 video at 0:47 to 0:52 lol

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 04:01:49 am »
Definite speed hacking, you can easily notice it by watching how they switch weapons.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

CrackM4

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2017, 04:42:01 am »
I was receiving a lot of reports via PM, they were saying "id 'x' is using speed mods". First I was confused because his fps were lower than 20. Thanks everyone for replies and videos.

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2017, 07:03:59 am »
I banned this guy like 1 month ago for speed modifications like crack did, I guess there is nothing more to add.

ThinhTu

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2017, 11:44:10 am »
the reason why i have a low fps, bcz i have a suck PC, But dont ask me why im still so fast, how can i know how fast am i ?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 11:45:50 am by ThinhTu »

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
  • No one feared nothing until they die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2017, 11:48:11 am »
the reason why i have a low fps, bcz i have a suck PC, But dont ask me why im still so fast, how can i know how fast am i ?

C?i số m?y kh?ng thể ở được trong EC đ?u =)))))))