• September 24, 2024, 03:19:13 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [Report]Green Pigs.  (Read 1256 times)

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [OFF]Fox
[Report]Green Pigs.
« on: January 07, 2017, 11:35:04 pm »
Player Nick:Its not a single person.It's group of pigs.So,you can see the names in video.
Date:1.7.2016.
Reason for reporting:Spawnkilling at default location.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes:Especially BUJI.... killed me more times even though he got killed by server for spawn killing.He deserves a BIG one.If you don't have much time to see their names,no problem,I will help you in that.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:20:09 am by Crack »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: [Report]Green Pigs.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 11:42:21 pm »
If you are shooting from the default spawn then you shouldn't be whining about spawnkilling.
You had plenty of time to run away.
Also fix that horrible lag.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 11:45:09 pm by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 11:44:51 pm »
That's not the matter.I was just standing and I wanted to spawn a car.You guys didn't made me to do that.It's a spawn kill.See this >> http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2772.0 . He also just standing and shooting and the report was accpted ok?.I need the higher admins to see this.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 11:46:59 pm »
That's not the matter.I was just standing and I wanted to spawn a car.You guys didn't made me to do that.It's a spawn kill.See this >> http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2772.0 . He also just standing and shooting and the report was accpted ok?.I need the higher admins to see this.
You wanting to spawn a car is not the matter, you were given the time to run away but you decided to shoot or as you would say "spawn a car", you must be real stupid trying to spawn a car in the middle of a battle zone.
The video you posted doesn't even exist so your point is invalid.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

BeaTz

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 01:01:26 am »
Some scenes can be taken as spawn kill, almost in the whole video you stood there like a newbie and didn't move but you had enough time to escape. I don't think you were trying to get a car. All you did was stand there and try to shoot them which could've been avoided. Maybe a warn? it's not a valid reason to ban a player.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 01:20:59 am »
Some scenes can be taken as spawn kill, almost in the whole video you stood there like a newbie and didn't move but you had enough time to escape. I don't think you were trying to get a car. All you did was stand there and try to shoot them which could've been avoided. Maybe a warn? it's not a valid reason to ban a player.
He didn't even attempt to type anything in the chat.
All he did was standing still or shooting from the default spawn position baiting players into killing him so he could report them.
He's basically trying to forge evidence which in my opinion should be worthy of a ban.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 09:13:51 am »
Why I should run?I want to shoot them by standing in one place and Brian you need not to tell me what I should do.I can do anything.I can spawn a car or do anything.I need not to be an idiot for that ok?But server killed UJBJ for spawn killing.He did most of the times and killing a person after spawned less than 4-5 seconds is spawn killing right.Why I have to escape?If this is done to a newbie what would they say?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:17:36 am by DarkFox »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 07:42:24 pm »
Well based on your video, there were 3 things you could have done.
The first and most obvious was to spawn and run away since you had plenty of time to do so, running to a safe spot and spawning a car there would have been a lot better. Also something I have to remind you, spawning a car on your spawn or when under fire is not allowed since it can be counted as deathevading. I personally got 2 people banned for doing this.

The second thing you could do was shooting back which you opted to do so.

The third and final option was to simply change skins if you didn't want to get raped on your home base.

Now to explain to you exactly what spawnkilling is: "Spawnkilling is the matter of killing someone over and over again on their spawn without the possibility of said player being able to defend himself or move away". There's no timer what so ever that defines what a spawnkill is.
You on the other hand decided to shoot on us immediately when spawning, you lost the right to call it "spawnkilling" the moment you engaged us, it was more than fair for us to shoot you even when you had the opportunity to run away.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 08:20:17 pm »
In your situation darkfox based on the video you have provided there's a point wherein you can just run or i'd say play safe rather than standing by acting as a bait, they weren't even putting all the attention waiting for you to spawn to be consider it as a spawnkill nor if so they will be punished automatically for spawnkilling, second scenario would be if they will spam throwing nades that makes you unable to run that'd be punishable, and as what brian said you were engaging ofc they will retaliate you

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 09:17:50 pm »
this video doesnt contain anything much to consider but they were certainly spawnkilling  because i saw them getting punished for it, even after that i got reports about them doing it again but i couldnt check because i was in a hurry and left the server for personal matters. Sevrin was in the server at the same time so i thought he will take care of it. Atleast a warn is necessary for this act.

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 09:36:52 pm »
I will go with a "WARN".

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 10:00:52 pm »
I will go with a "WARN".
You ain't get to decide shit.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline La[Z]eR

• Major Staff
  • VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 02:21:20 am »

What about this Mr.brian

This is today's video (spawn kill + wall glitching)
they were doing the same yesterday and sevrin didnt do a shit
I know he will be saved again by some of the staff member as always and no action will be taken against him.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 02:36:54 am by La[Z]eR »
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh killed [OFF]Tom (Pump-Action Shotgun) (Torso) (4.26142).
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh: tom kiss my ass

CrackM4

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 04:14:20 am »
If you are shooting from the default spawn then you shouldn't be whining about spawnkilling.
You had plenty of time to run away.
Also fix that horrible lag.

As Brian said.

If you're shooting them after spawning, and then you get killed, that doesn't count as spawnkill.

Anyways we will keep our eyes on them.

@Lazer, feel free to make another post. as I can see we can take care of that report.
Denied.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:19:13 am by Crack »