• September 21, 2024, 12:29:54 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: MANAGERS please read.  (Read 6215 times)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
Re: New slide
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2017, 10:15:06 pm »
I'll leave this topic since I see everyone here is fucking retarded

KakaroT

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2017, 11:05:30 pm »
I'm good
(͡ ͡? ͜ つ ͡͡?)

it's annoying.
MP5/python slide bug was annoying too but since everyone found how it is done it is no more annoying. It is just that everyone freaking out and crying because of a new glitch. Like how everyone back in 0.3z cried about animation cancel glitch which resulted in little slide and gave you advantage of shooting faster x2 than simple fast switch and 1.5x than crouch glitch. You better stop crying here for disallowing this glitch like how everyone cried for python/mp5 glitch but since it is no more limited to few people nobody cries. So go and report on VCMP dev forum for fixing it who won't care about fixing sync but rather adding new things to scripting side. The last time they "attempted to fix slide" resulted in many more glitches and this one is also result of it. So the best would be "learn it". I am putting this all paragraph here for management also, it is same problem as it was of mp5/python sync glitch.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 11:11:09 pm »
It's only Hunting's friends who vote for No, comon it must be disallowed because no one wants that (Sure russians are known Very good team in helping their menbers)but others vote for disallowing it.  I am sure that this glitch is going to make this Server bad second by second with all those glitches. And it is not interessant this glitch. Some kids use it because they dont can do other thing by their skills who are poor. This Server will go by bulls.    Please admins, disallowed it!

I am not saying that only for myself, I am saying that for all players, sometimes we must play fair who is not the case with this glitch  . I know it is a vcmp glitch and EC allows glitchs,but this new one is going far.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 11:17:11 pm by Mad_Wolf »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 11:29:56 pm »
Why you all just cry ?
If you were indeed EXTREMELY GOOD players like some ON members, then you would know how to fight against that slide.(like I do)

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7145.0

how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2017, 12:00:21 am »
I'll leave this topic since I see everyone here is fucking retarded
Why you don't search skills ? It is better than glitchs and tools ( .dll) program

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2017, 12:01:52 am »
I'm good
(͡ ͡? ͜ つ ͡͡?)

it's annoying.
MP5/python slide bug was annoying too but since everyone found how it is done it is no more annoying. It is just that everyone freaking out and crying because of a new glitch. Like how everyone back in 0.3z cried about animation cancel glitch which resulted in little slide and gave you advantage of shooting faster x2 than simple fast switch and 1.5x than crouch glitch. You better stop crying here for disallowing this glitch like how everyone cried for python/mp5 glitch but since it is no more limited to few people nobody cries. So go and report on VCMP dev forum for fixing it who won't care about fixing sync but rather adding new things to scripting side. The last time they "attempted to fix slide" resulted in many more glitches and this one is also result of it. So the best would be "learn it". I am putting this all paragraph here for management also, it is same problem as it was of mp5/python sync glitch.
First of all about that video, I love it and I tell you the truth, at that time, idk much glitches.
I'm not crying but I'm saying to disallow it because it's fucking not a good advantage to kill and rekt players mind while glitching.
Idk about 0.3 because I never played it in my life but played it on rami cafe.(͡ ͡? ͜ つ ͡͡?) .
Why dev's don't play VCMP to see the problems? IDK! but they have to solve shits like this.
About mp5 glitch, it isn't much annoying instead of python. Python glitch makes your eyes to move on 360 degree angle in a time to shoot or lead aim or whatever.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2017, 02:24:31 am »
Why you all just cry ?
If you were indeed EXTREMELY GOOD players like some ON members, then you would know how to fight against that slide.(like I do)
Nice joke, that next thing you will do is traiming your self to program tools by yourself.  ON have normally players added some tools

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: MANAGERS please read.
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2017, 03:41:42 am »
This looks more like a rant topic than anything else.
All I see is people whining over supposed katana slide (which in this case is clearly used for trolling) yet they can't figure out that all you need to do is keep LMB pressed like with any other weapon lol.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2017, 03:51:02 am »
This looks more like a rant topic than anything else.
All I see is people whining over supposed katana slide (which in this case is clearly used for trolling) yet they can't figure out that all you need to do is keep LMB pressed like with any other weapon lol.
It is bad man, you see a player crouching like a chikens who will put eggs, you laugh then you realise he is killing you.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2017, 04:10:34 am »
I interfere here because I don't know if Sora knows what is this about.
It's a poll to disallow this glitch:

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2017, 06:52:42 am »
I'm more than aware of that glitch lol.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2017, 12:25:55 am »
Da Fak!! Please stop this Glitching admins Its a request to be warn a player when he attempt it
Allow this in Reports Section because in common glitch like as Python/mp5 we can touch them even
but in this glitch it break out 2-5 Bullets at a time Disallow pls..

Rorro arts

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2017, 01:02:59 am »
Da Fak!! Please stop this Glitching admins Its a request to be warn a player when he attempt it
Allow this in Reports Section because in common glitch like as Python/mp5 we can touch them even
but in this glitch it break out 2-5 Bullets at a time Disallow pls..

hmmm
tears

Offline ELBG

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2017, 04:16:13 am »
wat da faks? disable c like lw? NOOO you foking retards go cry somewhere else or in some corner of monkey_singh's house.
afaik disabling c would disable side shots as well.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2017, 04:49:27 am »
wat da faks? disable c like lw? NOOO you foking retards go cry somewhere else or in some corner of monkey_singh's house.
afaik disabling c would disable side shots as well.
noob undrestand the suggest first.   Use your brain, not your ass. We are speaking about a slide that Hunting do.  It is new and faggot.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 05:26:06 am by Mad_Wolf »