• October 19, 2024, 07:33:18 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Hey  (Read 3456 times)

Schwarzpf

Hey
« on: May 22, 2016, 07:09:30 pm »
where I can donate?

SMD_ASSHOLE

Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 09:42:35 pm »
Is there any benefits for donators ?

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 09:52:54 pm »
Apparently maybe there will be no donations for being said the host of thijn is completely free same for the forum thanks to drake, but we will still be discussing to confirm it.

BABA1

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 10:41:15 am »
I still can't believe like who would host a server with a 100 slots for free lol? I really wanna know why, Is this because of VU's requesting Thijn?

Jokah

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 12:39:54 pm »
I still can't believe like who would host a server with a 100 slots for free lol? I really wanna know why, Is this because of VU's requesting Thijn?

Maybe..

KAKAN

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 02:17:24 pm »

Maybe..
I wanna know it too :P

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 02:30:41 pm »
Thijn is an old player of vcmp, And I personally appreciate his work for providing free host, its maybe for VU s request but mostly I think keeping the VCMP game alive & reliable to play with free host. Same goes for drake, gudio & others who offer free host

BeaTz

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 03:40:41 pm »
There will be no donation, Don't waste money :P

Coolboy

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 06:45:20 pm »
Thijin is also paying from his own pocket for the vps donation might help thik in to reduce price of vps :)

BABA1

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 09:10:26 pm »
Thijin is also paying from his own pocket for the vps donation might help thik in to reduce price of vps :)

Ofc he is too rich. :D He can afford everything.

Offline Thijn

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 04:41:49 am »
I have a dedicated server that costs me ?25 a month. 16GM ram, quad core i5, 2TB disk. I use this for personal stuff, testing around and hosting various servers for people.
This was originally for a minecraft community called minelord.com where people were donating frequently. and playing on a daily basis.
The community is still alive, and there's still minecraft servers running but not many people play anymore. Not a lot of people donate either, but I really don't mind. I've got a full-time job that pays well and have no problem paying for the server myself each month.

Stuff like the masterlist backup, updater, activity stats and server stats are things I like to experiment with, spend time on when I'm bored, and keep the VCMP community alive and interesting.

Hosting servers I do mostly for clan members because I value them, and I believe some of them keep the VC:MP alive and interesting as well.
With 100 or 10 slots make no difference to me since I have the memory and bandwidth to spare, why not use it :P

Offline KaRaMaT^

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2016, 10:26:46 am »
No, if someone like to give from his heart?

Quote from: [NYB]aWaI[x]
The Best Team Of EC=[NYB]aWaIx And =UFr=Chernobyl

BABA1

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2016, 11:33:20 am »
I have a dedicated server that costs me ?25 a month. 16GM ram, quad core i5, 2TB disk. I use this for personal stuff, testing around and hosting various servers for people.
This was originally for a minecraft community called minelord.com where people were donating frequently. and playing on a daily basis.
The community is still alive, and there's still minecraft servers running but not many people play anymore. Not a lot of people donate either, but I really don't mind. I've got a full-time job that pays well and have no problem paying for the server myself each month.

Stuff like the masterlist backup, updater, activity stats and server stats are things I like to experiment with, spend time on when I'm bored, and keep the VCMP community alive and interesting.

Hosting servers I do mostly for clan members because I value them, and I believe some of them keep the VC:MP alive and interesting as well.
With 100 or 10 slots make no difference to me since I have the memory and bandwidth to spare, why not use it :P

OMG PRO, GIb money pls, I buy new pc, I buy new net pls. pls. :D xd

KAKAN

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2016, 04:00:17 pm »
I really don't mind. I've got a full-time job that pays well and have no problem paying for the server myself each month.
Don't mind this, but what's your monthly income? :P

No, if someone like to give from his heart?
He said that the minelord community gave him donations, so, if you do, there's no problem with that :)

Why not open it for all old scripters of the community whom you believe :P?

I have a dedicated server that costs me €25 a month. 16GM ram, quad core i5, 2TB disk. I use this for personal stuff, testing around and hosting various servers for people.

Though, you can get a cheaper host, 8GB ram is enough too.
2TB disk? You can never fill it up with PHP stuff :D nor with other hosting stuff.
I got a question for you, why not use a NodeJS server? It's faster and better than PHP
Also, what;s the host? I mean who's the provider, is it OVH?

Schwarzpf

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 09:52:31 pm »
Ok thanks