• September 21, 2024, 04:33:29 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Still question vcmp why EC was never an official server?  (Read 2558 times)

karan

Still question vcmp why EC was never an official server?
« on: March 13, 2017, 06:56:55 am »
Someone received a permanent ban because he joined with nick Karan, the perfect example of poor staffing, biased filled with retards and you fucktards being a top server of vcmp? XDDDDD If I wanted to ban evade,I ain't a fool to use my real nick to ban evade, posting it here because you bhenchods permanently banned an unknown innocent guy thinking it's me, I don't even like to open this dirty forum filled with ON tards and Wk wankers or EAF kicked out who's a moderator now and how he become moderator? by giving his shitty opinions in others reports, no actions were taken against it, hold referee rank for like forever and still want more example why people shit on this server? xD munh mein lelo bhosdiwalo 
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3627.0
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 06:17:26 pm by karan »

CrackM4

Re: Still question vcmp why EC was never an official server?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 07:33:41 am »
He got that position because he's capable and also experienced, and who cares if EC is not in official list?

p.s: you look so stupid using "xD" "xDDDD"

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 11:07:41 am »
Calm down karan. Holi hai.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

darkMatter

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 11:52:47 am »
' I don't even like to open this dirty forum' > still makes posts in it

op logic

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 01:31:35 pm »
He( the UID ) never joined the server before, even once with other nick. Then he suddenly join with your nick and his ISP is also same as yours, what a coincidence, right ? Btw, he can freely post unban appeal to get his UID unbanned.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 03:16:05 pm by Human. »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 01:42:44 pm »
Butthurt.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 03:46:30 pm »
He( the UID ) never joined the server before, even once with other nick. Then he suddenly join with your nick and his ISP is also same as yours, what a coincidence, right ? Btw, he can freely post unban appeal to get his UID unbanned.
Yeah because Karan is an Indian nick and my isp is widely used by 80% Indians by now, what's your point? lol
Butthurt.
We all know who's butthurt here xD
He got that position because he's capable and also experienced, and who cares if EC is not in official list?

p.s: you look so stupid using "xD" "xDDDD"
wish if I left you being an idiot when you joined my brother's clan which made you capable here of dropping shit
' I don't even like to open this dirty forum' > still makes posts in it

op logic
I was requested by a staff member to reply since he knew it wasn't me.

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 06:09:41 pm »
Love your abusing lol.

Offline ELBG

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 07:34:59 pm »
JEhAhEhIhOhU

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 08:03:33 pm »
Yeah because Karan is an Indian nick and my isp is widely used by 80% Indians by now, what's your point? lol
As i said, what a coincidence, right ? Same nick, same ISP and he had never joined the server( according the UID - whether he is a new player or old player with different UID :D ). Btw, 'Karan' is not even registered as the account name in server is case-sensitive, but he joined and then leave while admins are around which make it looks more suspicious. So, admins would probably think that it was you trying to evade the ban( well, if it was not you :P ). Anyway, he can easily make an unban appeal to get himself unbanned. Btw, can you tell the 'admin' how can they know that it was not you trying to ban evade with all the possibility i said above ? It could be really helpful if you could atleast be realistic & prove something..

Personally, i dont see the point of making this topic & do you know that no servers will be in official list except it's owned & maintained by vcmp or lu dev/beta tester and if it's already official since 2011 ?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 09:25:41 pm by Human. »

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 09:22:20 pm »
That abuse BehnChod/MadarChod <33 never be forgettable xD

Rorro arts

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 09:46:13 pm »
its also related you....
Spammer....
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

karan

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2017, 10:50:45 pm »
As i said, what a coincidence, right ? Same nick, same ISP and he had never joined the server( according the UID - whether he is a new player or old player with different UID :D ). Btw, 'Karan' is not even registered as the account name in server is case-sensitive, but he joined and then leave while admins are around which make it looks more suspicious. So, admins would probably think that it was you trying to evade the ban( well, if it was not you :P ). Anyway, he can easily make an unban appeal to get himself unbanned. Btw, can you tell the 'admin' how can they know that it was not you trying to ban evade with all the possibility i said above ? It could be really helpful if you could atleast be realistic & prove something..

Personally, i dont see the point of making this topic & do you know that no servers will be in official list except it's owned & maintained by vcmp or lu dev/beta tester and if it's already official since 2011 ?
There was a time when some ordinary servers used to be listed on official list and it was questioned everywhere why EC was never there, despite of having maximum player count at that time,  now we have the answer.

There's something known as common sense which isn't really common, here's few points -
1.) I've got a separate nick for EC as KAran.exe and KaraN or Karan
2.) I won't gonna embarrass myself by joining a server from where I've got permanent ban for a major rule break and those guys with third party tools or mods are freely to play.
3.) There's thousands of people who's name is Karan and yet mostly are Indians,
4.) My isp is like used by 90% Indians, alias blitz, thunderstorm, beatz or anyone you want you'll find the same isp in one of their ips or subnet.

How come Brian become mod here? what contributions was there of him except trash talk, poking nose in others report and asslicking the managers?

Why the fuck Aaron turned full retard?

And why the fuck this staff is so biased towards those madarchod Russians?

Answer these, Human, I want answers from you, not anyone.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2017, 02:48:08 am »
its also related you....
Spammer....
Oh Butthurt here.. Sorry I didn't saw ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Rorro arts

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2017, 09:15:51 am »
There were already DM servers in the official list & i personally dont see the point of being official, except having stickied topic in vcmp forum and being in official list( which i believe 80% - 90% of normal players dont even care to see ). I've personally never hoped to be one as it will just give us more works and i dont want EC to be in the topics such as 'why EC is official', 'the criteria of official server', 'why my server is not official' and they start comparing servers in a questionable and one-sided way with wrong facts.

1, 3, 4: What you said is like we should ignore banned players/nicks joining the server just because his name is widely used in the country ? If we use your logic, most of the ban evaders with new UID will probably get away just by saying 'There are alot of people using my nick & my ISP is 80% used in the country, it was not me & it was a new player'. I guess you didnt take what i said or you are not being realistic due to your anger, he used same nick, same ISP, a very new UID & he joined then leave while admin is in server..all those are the criteria of ban evaders. So, it's a high possibility that it was you trying to ban evade or mistakenly joined the server using your new UID. It is also not a big issue, he can simply PM admin or post unban appeal to get himself unbanned in no time.

2. You got perma-banned after 6 warns & 6 bans( nice numbers :D ), while for those with 3rd party tools that gives advantages are just waiting for a ban, but as admins cant take action without evidence or a clear rules..we might have to open a discussion about it first and without proof, we cant do anything yet. There are few players that are being watched by admins, admins are just collecting evidences to ban them & it is not as easy as pointing at people's mistake and complaining. There are alot of glitch in 0.4 and the problem with FPS, ping..etc, so it's not easy to get a clear evidence. The admins might even end up banning wrong player, that's why it takes time to handle reports related to 3rd party tools and that's one of the reason we have unban appeal board. The admins have their own life too, works, studies, stress. They cant simply spend all the hours in the server catching rule breakers and facing insults & complaints, so it will take more time to solve it. I believe you are mature enough to understand it..

Quote from: karan
How come Brian become mod here? what contributions was there of him except trash talk, poking nose in others report and asslicking the managers?
Brian showed his dedication and effort in reporting and EC, he got promoted to mod( which is testing admin ) after 4 pages of discussion between admins and managers. If anyone saw him abusing his power, they may report him at 'Admin Reports'.

Quote from: karan
Why the fuck Aaron turned full retard?
And why the fuck this staff is so biased towards those madarchod Russians?
I dont get what you meant with it..
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 12:00:27 pm by Human. »