• September 21, 2024, 01:24:37 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Bullshit  (Read 10513 times)

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
Re: Bullshit
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2017, 02:47:34 am »
Guess we'll have to wait for Human to make a decision, then.

And a question for him, in case he considers denying making the video public: how would you feel when you got banned but weren't provided with the evidence long-term? I'd feel fucked over, TBH.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2017, 02:50:24 am »
Seizer has been provided with it, has seen it and even made a statement himself on the actual admin report.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2017, 02:55:44 am »
Seizer has been provided with it, has seen it and even made a statement himself on the actual admin report.

Hence my words in the previous reply: long-term. If you put yourself in Siezer's position, who claims to not have hacked, wouldn't you analyze the video for a long time just to prove yourself innocent? I mean, I guess I would.

And since you took this route of argumentation, then I guess it's best if Siezer himself decides whether he wants to see the video again, or not.

vito

« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2017, 03:29:40 am »
The banned player, community would probably like to see the video yet you can't even publish the video?
And a question for him, in case he considers denying making the video public: how would you feel when you got banned but weren't provided with the evidence long-term?
It's fine to each server to regulate itself as it want, ban anybody as it want and keeping in secret anti-cheat methods. Actually it's one of most stupid things in vc-mp to show to cheaters how and when they are detected to teach them how to use hacks hidden. Community values as it. Reputation, respect and other animal stuff  :)

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2017, 04:46:17 am »
The banned player, community would probably like to see the video yet you can't even publish the video?
And a question for him, in case he considers denying making the video public: how would you feel when you got banned but weren't provided with the evidence long-term?
It's fine to each server to regulate itself as it want, ban anybody as it want and keeping in secret anti-cheat methods. Actually it's one of most stupid things in vc-mp to show to cheaters how and when they are detected to teach them how to use hacks hidden. Community values as it. Reputation, respect and other animal stuff  :)

1. Publishing the video would not compromise any anti cheat detection methods.
2. Obviously, EC can do whatever they please - I don't take away that right, it's rather about being fair. I'm pretty sure that always when a player was banned for something, evidence was shown to him.

vito

« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2017, 04:54:59 am »
Publishing the video would not compromise any anti cheat detection methods.
Maybe that video was recorded by some "secret agent" in VU, as [ON/SS/VU]Gohana was, you know the story.

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
  • No one feared nothing until they die
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2017, 10:07:48 am »
General Discussion
You can talk about anything and everything related to the server here.

Too much gendral discussion, if we can't talk here than what else is the place to talk about this server ?
Yes, you are free to start discussion about this server here, in this board. But it doesnt mean all kind of posts( including off-topic posts ) should be in one specific topic only, otherwise this board will turn into Chat Room. As for this topic, it's about players missunderstand/difficulties/complaints. What i did was just to answer them & keep the topic clean from unnecessary & off-topic posts that intterupt the topic. I dont see any problem with it, you can post about your difficulties/complaints and get the answer without seeing 10 or more off-topics replies. Then, you can simply ask again if the answer is not enough. So, if you really want the answer instead of dramas, i guess what i did was right.

Quote from: Michael
Skill is the thing make player different
How about send evidence to you and you dont share anyone ? That better ?
If you were wrongly banned, you can post about it in the 'Ban Appeals' board as i said below:
Quote from: Human
Any wrong ban on you can be posted in the Ban Appeals board( as stated in its description ) with explanation/information or simply re-produce the same situation as shown in evidence to prove that it was glitch & not usage of 3rd party program.
to prove that you were wrongly banned.
Even he dont use  hack, he still cant just post evindence in Ban Appeal and say'' This is my skill and this look like this or bla bla bla '' Just like i said: Maybe that skill make me different and he dont want anyone know it, if u r skill player and some admins banned you and said u use Speed Gear, do u want to post in Ban Appeal's ?
and dont remove my reply again :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:10:12 am by Michael »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2017, 10:37:48 am »
The evidence was already shown to Siezer and he already watched the video in his 'admin report' topic, he even acknowledged that his speed was fast( but he said it's due to slide/glitch/lag ). He just replied once in this topic, no explanation in Ban Appeal & his last active was 17 March which shows he is not interested to further the discussion nor prove that it was not hack. Seems like only krystianoo left interested to further the discussion about Siezer. While MAD_K!LL3R is still blaming staff instead of accepting mistakes. His clan member used hack, so as the clan leader he should apologizes to the community, but instead he blamed staff because his clan member didnt get unbanned. I respect Swagger for admitting his mistake, it's not easy work to do but using hack is not a small rule break. However, it's a good move & it might help him.

About publishing the video, it was made public for quite enough time for anyone to watch/download it unless he doesnt really want or mind to watch it. But as someone wanted to watch the video( again ), i request the video to be made public again.

Even he dont use  hack, he still cant just post evindence in Ban Appeal and say'' This is my skill and this look like this or bla bla bla '' Just like i said: Maybe that skill make me different and he dont want anyone know it, if u r skill player and some admins banned you and said u use Speed Gear, do u want to post in Ban Appeal's ?
Why would he want to hide something that doesnt give unfair advatantage or illegal which is against the server rules ? He can simply prove that he was not using speed gear by re-produce the same thing and show it to admin. I removed your last replies because it was not even a question, you just said that your friend didnt use speed gear & something related to vietnam, skill..etc which is off-topic. However, i've already included this message to tell you/everyone that wrong ban can be posted in Ban Appeal board.
Quote from: Human.
Any wrong ban on you can be posted in the Ban Appeals board( as stated in its description ) with explanation/information or simply re-produce the same situation as shown in evidence to prove that it was glitch & not usage of 3rd party program.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 04:44:18 pm by Human. »

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
  • No one feared nothing until they die
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2017, 11:47:02 am »
The evidence was already shown to Siezer and he already watched the video in his 'admin report' topic, he even acknowledged that his speed was fast( but he said it's due to slide/glitch/lag ). He just replied once in this topic, no explanation in Ban Appeal & his last active was 17 March which shows he is not interested to further the discussion nor prove that it was not hack. Seems like only krystianoo left interested to further the discussion about Siezer. While MAD_K!LL3R is still trying hard to show how bad he is in accepting mistakes and still trying to blame admin for taking action according the rules.

About publishing the video, it was made public for quite enough time for anyone to watch/download it unless he doesnt really want or mind to watch it. But as someone requested to watch the video, i request the video to be made public again.

Why would he want to hide something that doesnt give unfair advatantage or illegal which is against the server rules ? He can simply prove that he was not using speed gear by re-produce the same thing and show it to admin. I removed your last replies because it was not even a question, you just said that your friend didnt use speed gear & something related to vietnam, skill..etc which is off-topic. However, i've already included this message to tell you/everyone that wrong ban can be posted in Ban Appeal board.
Okay if u say that, i will call my friend and repeat that skill, if that not hack, what's next ?

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2017, 11:58:11 am »
Okay if u say that, i will call my friend and repeat that skill, if that not hack, what's next ?
You still havent told us your friend's full nick, so i guess he's still banned for speed gear. But if he can prove that it was not hack and it's not something against the server rules, he should be unbanned by the admin.

I guess all the replies from me are enough to answer most questions, so please take a look of the whole topics. As for krystianoo, you can watch the video after it's set to public and about Siezer,
He just replied once in this topic, no explanation in Ban Appeal & his last active was 17 March which shows he is not interested to further the discussion nor prove that it was not hack.
However,

I'll lock this topic now, you can request me to unlock this through PM if you have any good reason. But from what i see, i just keep answering the questions that i've already answered in my previous post or already proved by forum/boards/server rules, just see how many quotes i've used & please take a look at the rules. So, i guess there's no more complain to be made, but if you have any, feel free to PM me or request for topic unlock as i said above.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 04:38:11 pm by Human. »