• September 26, 2024, 05:21:12 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Corruption.  (Read 2173 times)

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
Corruption.
« on: April 15, 2017, 04:19:02 pm »
So Aaron, is this EC staff do when someone is reported and the next day he becomes a moderator or admin?
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3894.0
That guy uses something in the game i.e, speed gear but none of the action was taken because he is a SS clan member and has a very good reputation in VCMP?
Then why you ban other simple players who glitches like this then, why not this one gets banned? Just tell me where the fuck was your brain when he was reported? Or you put him in watchlist also and after that, none of the action was taken. There are some following reports about his speed gear:
 http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4038.0
In this report, added to watchlist and none of the action is taken till now.
It can be seen that he glitches more than a normal glitcher.
About ryne, he always put the members of big clans like SS,VU, MKs and other players like Hari etc in watchlist and after that none action is taken by him.
Aaron i wonder where was your brain at that moment when I reported him and the next day after you warned him, you made him moderator? WOW!
Like this, I'm also playing from 4 years and know all the rules properly. So that you will make me admin? LOL. I'm not saying that make me moderator or admin and I don't want to be. Just taking your concentration to a thing of common sense.
Thanks.

vito

Re: Corruption.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 04:36:20 pm »
Corruption is normal for vc-mp, There is alot of examples I can list but who cares. VC-MP community is not mature.

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 05:17:40 pm »
Corruption is normal for vc-mp, There is alot of examples I can list but who cares. VC-MP community is not mature.
That's the point m8.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 05:32:57 pm »
I just wanna say one thing, Aaron is manager of the server and he's the senior most in management so first of all, show some damn respect and stop bullshitting on him please and if you can't. There's a simple way to type with simple sentence without any kind of insults. Have a good summer!

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 05:59:49 pm »
Awaix first and foremost i respect your concern with the corruption you're telling  and if you may think that i'm making my own decisions by promoting staffs which isn't, There's a board where we vouch players and to be decided majority of the admins before taking effect with the promotion, Example in lederhos case, he's been already vouched by the admins before the report came in, you can ask the fellow admins, i'm not making my own decision and we already explained on how our system is in terms of promotion and inviting players, and my fellow managers are quite busy with their real life activities including me but that's not my reason to find a loop hole in this case, Maybe you just don't know what's behind in every case we're handling.

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 06:56:14 pm »
If he was vouched earlier, then why do you made him admin after the report? You can throw his case away after his report and focus on new one. Why is the rule that if a simple player do evade or wall glitch he get banned and when a player of high clan do similar o this, he get warns only? nice rule. Why ryne didn't took any action against them? By putting him in watchlist only? LOL. You made ryne the one who is not much active in game also and is also not fully aware of the rules, admin. Nice rule again m8. He took action against wk or green members hurrily and take time to take action against big clan members? Why? because they are all friends? If yes then EC will be considered as the server where no rules are equal for everyone.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 06:59:48 pm by Awaix »

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 07:55:25 pm »
Well, Aaron if you really did wants to make him Moderator then, We're the regular players you can discuss with us right? Taking the decision among his warn and next day. You made him Moderator.. #WE_WANT_FAIR

Rorro arts

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 08:29:44 pm »
That's the point m8.
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 02:51:12 am »
Well on promoting system, there are many administrators plus there are 3 managers and an owner(he doesn't vote that much).

When we think of promoting someone or inviting someone to staff, he's discussed among higher ranks so you cannot blame Aaron for promoting him dude.
Its simple only manager can announce the promotions(depends on different situations) so think it wisely.

We the staff cannot reveal everything to you guys, so you don't know what is going and that's what is STAFF called. Many things are private so before saying something you don't exactly know then dont please.

Howl

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 03:17:39 am »
He was indeed reported but has not been proven guilty. I recorded some footage today which will be uploaded in some days because i'm quite busy with some real life stuff.

If Aaron updates the staff list with someone's promotion, it doesn't mean only Aaron, himself is promoting the player. Promotions/Demotions are discussed privately by the entire staff. :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 03:21:47 am by Howl »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2017, 05:54:12 am »
.About ryne, he always put the members of big clans like SS,VU, MKs and other players like Hari etc in watchlist and after that none action is taken by him.
Yeah, I add anyone who is under suspect or reported for speed gear/speed modification. We have further procedure/EC protocols, once the player has been added to watch list. If found guilty, he will be punished and if not, he may go free, makes sense? Please make future posts more clear and organized.

Well, Aaron if you really did wants to make him Moderator then, We're the regular players you can discuss with us right? Taking the decision among his warn and next day. You made him Moderator.. #WE_WANT_FAIR

Congratulations and Welcome Lederhos :) Well Deserved ;)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 09:08:16 am by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2017, 02:30:18 pm »
Just F*** off ec staff great you have problem with staff leave the community
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2017, 02:38:22 pm »
@Ryne, giving good wishes doesn't mean that I'm good in his promotion..
Alright, taking decision among with all the staff. I have Admin Experience and about 10+ servers, I've got the rank of admin
One server is going much community full I can't name there, I'm manager there. Will you promote me? wth man

Rorro arts

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2017, 03:45:24 pm »
Just F*** off ec staff great you have problem with staff leave the community
Yes. Then why you hate Noire? LOL.

Let me explain you guys with an example. Suppose a criminal has one day left to become free. On the same day, a new case becomes which shows his guilty and he gets trapped again for 1-2 years. Similarly, Aaron should take decision on lederhos case like when I reported him, he had to stop himself and throw away the case of lederhos.
.About ryne, he always put the members of big clans like SS,VU, MKs and other players like Hari etc in watchlist and after that none action is taken by him.
Yeah, I add anyone who is under suspect or reported for speed gear/speed modification. We have further procedure/EC protocols, once the player has been added to watch list. If found guilty, he will be punished and if not, he may go free, makes sense? Please make future posts more clear and organized.

You aren't much active in the server as we are. So, there are many cases pending on watchlist. On the other hand, if those cases were handled by Crack,azulej,zeeshan,Aaron etc, then the guilty can be proved in only 1 day or below 24 hours. IDK if the admin who added a player in watchlist has the opportunity to watch him and ban him. I think if these cases were given to other admins (who are active in game), these cases had been solved rapidly.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2017, 05:10:47 pm »
He was promoted a week ago, im not sure what makes you think of making such topic now. Anyway, he was promoted after the discussion among the staff members as they had said earlier. So first of all, blaming & insulting Aaron is quite unfair for him. Lederhos got vouched because he's mature, calm, active & has good attitude toward the players( well, im not sure if you have personal problem with him, but so far i havent seen him abusing ). Moreover, he just got 1 warn since he play in the server( about the warn, read: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3963.0 ). So we thought of giving him a chance & we dont think it will effect his work as a moderator to solve players' problem in the future. Even though, there's a place to report the staff members who abuse their power.

Quote from: Awaix
About ryne, he always put the members of big clans like SS,VU, MKs and other players like Hari etc in watchlist and after that none action is taken by him.
About the speed gear reports, the players that were reported will be in Watchlist for specific amount of time. During the time, everyone in the staff team, including moderators can check/spec him and collect more evidence everytime the player play. No matter which admin added him to Watchlist, all the staff members will work together to further the checking on the player( so after the player is added to watchlist, no admin has full control over the report anymore  ). Everytime the player joins the server, the staff channel will be notified & the admins mostly use random nick, so you might not even realize if the admin is online or trying to check you. When the evidence is enough, the admin will take action. If the staff members got nothing from the check, the player will be freed from the Watchlist as he cant be proved guilty. So, the reports might be left without any replies if the player is not proved guilty or until the player get banned. So, i hope you will at least ask the staff member or search for more information before blaming someone..
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 07:37:13 pm by Human. »