• September 22, 2024, 06:31:10 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report  (Read 891 times)

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« on: April 23, 2017, 07:50:39 pm »
Player Nick: Awaix
Date: Today, 23/04/2017
Reason for reporting: a faceplam first he report a guy by saying posting "real life picture "and now he post Mad's Picture
and insulting
ALso casper's pic = http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4157.msg23098;boardseen#new

When MD's cant learn english.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 11:50:21 pm by Ryne »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
Re: Report
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 07:51:39 pm »
Because only madkiller is added in my FB and none of the other MD. Don't try to react like smartass.

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 08:01:31 pm »
Because only madkiller is added in my FB and none of the other MD. Don't try to react like smartass.
So you think facebook accounts aren't public anyone can open fb's profile and take pictures
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 08:03:23 pm »
So you think facebook accounts aren't public anyone can open fb's profile and take pictures
None of the guy here know my account name accurately instead of that Madkiller gay. Casper is also added in my FB. THERE CAN BE ONE  FROM THEM TWO.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 08:05:12 pm by Awaix »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 09:09:42 pm »
eeeeh fool that beggy pic everyone can get it from where you begged i mean WK website.

[/cente

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 09:14:20 pm »
eeeeh fool that beggy pic everyone can get it from where you begged i mean WK website.
Why would a guy post that kinda of shit against me when I don't have any kind of conflict with him or anybody else (instead of you and the whole MD).?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 09:18:38 pm by Awaix »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2017, 09:19:23 pm »
Why would post that kinda of shit against me when I don't have any kind of conflict with him or anybody else (instead of you and the whole MD).?
i didnt asked you that wk posted it. anyone can get it from their website the whole fuck is because of wk they make you fool as ussual and you nabs gets stuck so fuckedly in their ass...

[/cente

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 09:30:24 pm »
Why would post that kinda of shit against me when I don't have any kind of conflict with him or anybody else (instead of you and the whole MD).?
i didnt asked you that wk posted it. anyone can get it from their website the whole fuck is because of wk they make you fool as ussual and you nabs gets stuck so fuckedly in their ass...
If you cant give an answer in english in a proper way, please say it in urdu. I cant understand that second hand pathan english. Thnx

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2017, 10:58:03 pm »
If you cant give an answer in english in a proper way, please say it in urdu. I cant understand that second hand pathan english. Thnx
Then you shoukd get the fuck outta here ☺

[/cente

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2017, 11:13:38 pm »
Then you shoukd get the fuck outta here ☺
This is not your father's forum ok?

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2017, 11:49:07 pm »
Awaix has been banned for 20 days. Don't try to evade forum ban.

Anyone caught posting real life pictures of users without their consent will be punished.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.