• September 20, 2024, 11:37:04 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: ""AX Leaving the community""  (Read 1889 times)

wwa0

""AX Leaving the community""
« on: May 20, 2017, 01:26:00 am »
As the topic says, my stay in EC server is done. My stay here was a pleasure adventure of my life. Thank you for everything.

So the leaving reason is some players ( they will get known) who got many times in the conflict of words and said vulgar words. I was baring it for a long time but now when the problem crossed it's limit, my brother said leave the server to prevent more drama and personal conflict. I'm not saying that I'm scared. I just took this decision after thinking it for a very long time and then came to this decision. If anyone felt bad from my words, then forgive me for it. I want to play here forever but some players don't want me to play and I'm became too much tired by baring their abusive words against my family that I cant handle their this behaviour for long.

Thanks for everything again guys. You really gave me my 3 years full of enjoyment.
Regards,
AX.

FAKE FAKE FAKE  FAKE FAKE  FAKE FAKE FAKE   FAKE FAKE  FAKE FAKE FAKE  FAKE FAKE  FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

he plays almost all day with another name in the server EC:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
Re: ""AX Leaving the community""
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 01:46:20 am »
thanks HARIS for information. :) :D

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 02:16:53 am »
Someone move this topic from General Discussion board.

Offline Safie

• Staff Sergeant
  • Grow with me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 03:27:36 am »
I said all players that he will play with new nick
Sucks with me i  will fuck you

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 04:01:55 am »
Look AX those with whom you team-up are your enemies very nice.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 05:00:41 am »
lol.... Do you people have nothing else to do?
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 10:47:05 pm »
Well. He is my little brother who was trained by me in the past, used to sit behind me when I'm playing and watching the technique of playing. I just told him to tell the WK members that tell them that you are AX, so that you cant get into any kinda of conflict with the WK members. I'm also giving my forum account to my little brother. I don't know why  HARIS did this. But, I can surely tell that he will not leave the players who abused my family.

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 10:52:40 pm »
Well. He is my little brother who was trained by me in the past, used to sit behind me when I'm playing and watching the technique of playing. I just told him to tell the WK members that tell them that you are AX, so that you cant get into any kinda of conflict with the WK members. I'm also giving my forum account to my little brother. I don't know why  HARIS did this. But, I can surely tell that he will not leave the players who abused my family.
the best liar.

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 07:38:05 pm »
Nice inglish
btw what's your new nick

told ya
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2017, 10:42:36 pm »
Stop making excuses dude. I told you one day you will return after getting the hit with stone and when fell onto the floor. Anyways keep this.
Look AX those with whom you team-up are your enemies very nice.

Rorro arts

Offline Safie

• Staff Sergeant
  • Grow with me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 04:28:29 am »
AX world's best liar take the duck off plz lock topic AX want tapers in room plz close topic
Sucks with me i  will fuck you

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 12:21:41 pm »
Don't lie in front of your father, i don't have 2 kids you're the only 1 i have, stfu
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2017, 03:32:01 am »
Don't lie in front of your father, i don't have 2 kids you're the only 1 i have, stfu
LOL

karan

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2017, 05:20:15 am »
lie machine, cries on VU forums, got banned there, now paying attention to EC xD idiot awaix

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2017, 12:54:43 pm »
lie machine, cries on VU forums, got banned there, now paying attention to EC xD idiot awaix
Agree.