• September 24, 2024, 09:22:20 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Report - Cool3  (Read 1120 times)

RizwaN

Report - Cool3
« on: June 12, 2017, 12:13:42 pm »
Admin nick: Cool3
Your nick: [DS]RizwaN
Date:  June 9 2017
Reason for report: He did not keep his eyes open during checking reports.I was fighting with broly and Lucien.They were teaming and killing me again and again.I tired and sent a duel challenge to borly.I was waiting for his reaction. Suddenly lucien attacked me and i started fighting with him.At that movement Broly accepted the duel and i went to duel world.He said that it is a evade?How can you say that it is a evade? Also Broly and Lucien were teaming. I did nothing wrong. Broly accepted the duel while they both were attacking me.  So how can you say that it is a evade by me? If this is a evade i can also say that broly evaded because they both were attacking me and i was defending them. He accepted the duel and went to other world. So this is also a evade. So what you think?
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)  Report topic - http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4616.0
Some Logs

Extra notes: Are you really creating a new rule? Tell me when we should send a duel challenge? When we spawn at a place and send a duel challenge and if someone attack while  victim accept the duel it will be evade?
My advice : create a special interior like bank where we can send a duel challenge? Because in same world if we send a duel challenge you consider it as a evade.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:37:59 pm by RizwaN »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
Re: Report - Cool3
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 02:53:58 pm »
First of all you can't send duels while selecting player. got it ?
in order to send duel you have to spawn other wise script wont allowed you, got it ? you first spawn and then send me duel challenge check the pic care fully you spawn you saw Lucian against you, then you send me duel challenge 

My advice : create a special interior like bank where we can send a duel challenge? Because in same world if we send a duel challenge you consider it as a evade.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 03:00:22 pm by broly »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

RizwaN

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 04:46:57 pm »
First of all you can't send duels while selecting player. got it ?
in order to send duel you have to spawn other wise script wont allowed you, got it ? you first spawn and then send me duel challenge check the pic care fully you spawn you saw Lucian against you, then you send me duel challenge 

Are you really mad @IDIOT broly? I have sent you logs screenshot to show you time? Next time before reply see the logs time chart carefully.
Special Question : How you got the image of Lucien's Game?

and about my advice, you can not understand what it means. do you know? why i always call you a kid.?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 04:49:34 pm by RizwaN »

HARIS1

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 06:42:51 pm »
look at the health of the RizwaN he had almost 60% of health it will not be considered death evade is when you have less health than 50% and now the /accept the duel now considered death evade lol

cool3

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 08:43:43 pm »
look at the health of the RizwaN he had almost 60% of health it will not be considered death evade is when you have less health than 50% and now the /accept the duel now considered death evade lol
yes it is considered as a death evade,when you fight someone and then write /acceptduel what a hell is that? are you kidding me.... it is death evade you to do a ban appeal that is all

RizwaN

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 08:55:00 pm »
@cool3  already told you that i did not accept. I just sent when my HP was 100%.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 08:55:39 pm »
Just because there's a script measure to prevent accepting duels while at/lower than 60 HP does not mean you can abuse /duel while in combat.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

RizwaN

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 09:35:56 pm »
Just because there's a script measure to prevent accepting duels while at/lower than 60 HP does not mean you can abuse /duel while in combat.
did you read the topic carefully? Do you know broly was also attacking me? He was attacking why he accepted the duel? I can also say that he evade . Then what you say? is that not a evade? i was defending their attack while broly accepted the duel. I can also say that he evade. Can i said? i don't know why every staff members is thinking to save his cool3.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 09:45:43 pm »
did you read the topic carefully? Do you know broly was also attacking me? He was attacking why he accepted the duel? I can also say that he evade . Then what you say? is that not a evade? i was defending their attack while broly accepted the duel. I can also say that he evade. Can i said? i don't know why every staff members is thinking to save his cool3.
We are not saving anyone, and in my opinion that's not death evade, because rizwan challenged broly, not broly challenged rizwan, rizwan want to have duel with broly that's why he sent the request and as broly said, server won't allow you to use /duel while in selection mode so /duel cmd forced him to spawn. If someone else send him a request of duel and he type /duel in the same position he got reported then I can call it death evade. So iam not considering this as a evade.

I just posted my suggestion cool3 :)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:48:22 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 09:47:41 pm »
It is simple tbh, Riwan challenged him & the other guy accepted the challenge when riwan was in a duel so it can't be riwan's fault nor the guy who accepted because he didn't know riwan's is in a combat.

cool3

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 10:15:39 pm »
@rizwan Well thank you that you reported me. it is my fault you will be unbanned

RizwaN

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 10:56:13 pm »

Problem Solved.