• September 21, 2024, 12:45:57 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: To EC staff  (Read 4021 times)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
Re: To EC staff
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2017, 09:12:37 pm »
Wait wait. So you want from who laggs to get banned for internet speed connection?
Yeah we will see something like
Mad Kill3r    banned by Server      ping spikes.?
  Speed conection in paki  is low for all pakis so if we have to ban laggers, and as whole pakis and indians lagg like hell, the server will become empty.

Better think about no tolerance to who use tools ;)
Every indian and pakistani is hittable except some players they are probably using some mods which making there game laggy
 internet speed is not that bad

so MDs lagg bcz of mods? If yes . And as you are scripter/developer. Tell us how?
I always have 28 ping, and some players still calling me lagger, so i got a lagg mod?

MDs gta is clean. We dont use any kind of tools or mods.

And is only MD lagging like hell?  No, check DmC players ping. They have more than 200 and no one say anything, or it is just MD because they have a big team and a big team power ?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:54:22 pm by ZkqJkyS »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2017, 12:36:20 am »
No, check DmC players ping. They have more than 200 and no one say anything
If you have/make video proof of them warping like the Matrix than I will personally take action against them.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2017, 01:42:40 am »
If you have/make video proof of them warping like the Matrix than I will personally take action against them.
i never wanted make a video about their ping because it will be denied, the reason will be because there is already a ping kick system. And as you know that he laggs, why u dont make an action ?

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2017, 02:01:50 am »
i never wanted make a video about their ping because it will be denied, the reason will be because there is already a ping kick system. And as you know that he laggs, why u dont make an action ?
nippon, why are u talking?
you're no better than DmC
probably your pov 30fps computer making u unhittable ( as all knows , low vs high ping = bad , and so high vs low fps = bad , worse if high ping)
also dont defend ur paki friends, they still wont give you a single support
this topic is towards tom asking a question and you came to asslick
please lad, let wolf come with a proper explanation, as madkiller.
because as we know : http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8517.msg100574#msg100574
After discussing with the staff, we've come to a conclusion that [MD]DarK_WolF is not maintaining his ping. It is invariably high. All this is creating abstruse and arcane trouble for the rest of the players.
[MD]MAD_K!LL3R has also been removed owing to the lack of his maintaining the ping thereby creating a burgeoning problem for the rest of players.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2017, 02:27:59 am »
nippon, why are u talking?
you're no better than DmC
probably your pov 30fps computer making u unhittable ( as all knows , low vs high ping = bad , and so high vs low fps = bad , worse if high ping)
also dont defend ur paki friends, they still wont give you a single support
this topic is towards tom asking a question and you came to asslick
please lad, let wolf come with a proper explanation, as madkiller.
because as we know : http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8517.msg100574#msg100574
After discussing with the staff, we've come to a conclusion that [MD]DarK_WolF is not maintaining his ping. It is invariably high. All this is creating abstruse and arcane trouble for the rest of the players.
[MD]MAD_K!LL3R has also been removed owing to the lack of his maintaining the ping thereby creating a burgeoning problem for the rest of players.
i dont help anyone.

karan

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2017, 03:43:20 am »
That what I am suggesting is, add a ping jitter kicker, I don't know what's normal jitter rate, maybe Human know better, if someone lags, he'll automatically get kicked, even if his ping looks normal, the same function VCDC servers got.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 03:52:20 am »
That what I am suggesting is, add a ping jitter kicker, I don't know what's normal jitter rate, maybe Human know better, if someone lags, he'll automatically get kicked, even if his ping looks normal, the same function VCDC servers got.
+1
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2017, 03:58:57 am »
+1
+1

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2017, 04:12:47 am »
+1
+1
im surprised this doggy voted positive
or im not
he'll just want to cover his friends so they create new lag methods.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2017, 07:05:14 am »
+1
+1
im surprised this doggy voted positive
or im not
he'll just want to cover his friends so they create new lag methods.
who crratedlags methods? Do u have any evidence?

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2017, 10:43:47 am »
Locked for now
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.