• September 23, 2024, 11:28:34 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Alert (serious)  (Read 2152 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Alert (serious)
« on: September 11, 2017, 07:27:00 pm »
There is a app called Blue-Well in Google-play. It's the app of British people. It's real app. They'll take your personal information like where you live, your number. Then they (The operators) give you dare. At first they'll give simple dares. Then they'll give like "Kill your father, Kill your Mother, Kill your sister!" If you don't complete them and uninstall the App they'll call on your number or send messages. You'll get messages/calls like "If you don't complete our Dares" You'll be killed. With all of your Family. (Some of the Hackers hack your IP Address and got your location) Most of the Foolish people installed it and they did suicides and some of them didn't complete Dares. You know what happend to them? They all dead and their families. ALERT. Send this message to every people and alert them!

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
Re: Alert (serious)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 07:29:56 pm »
I know, don't install that application.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 07:39:57 pm »
I gave alert to everybody in forums but don't forget you need to give too!
You think why i do this and alert enemies of mine. Your not enemies of mine. Your my life dudes. Who are you Hindi/Muslim/British no matter. But i know it well that your like me a Human. :)

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 08:01:47 pm »
Blue whale*
P.S: Don't install it, don't be in depression, always be happy. That's how it works. :)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 08:06:37 pm »
- Still don't understand? Sorry i was fast i needed to go to Katagq shop Proper English-
To clarify this post, This app is called "Blue Whale" a suicidal game only downloadable through the onion network and not Google-Play For people who know what the onion network is, I don't need to explain myself anymore, but if you wish to know what it is then Go research at your own risk. The Blue Whale app is actually a video game app which starts of with easy dares that may reward you with real cash, As many people had mentioned above it steals your personal infos and tracks you down. Players who fail to do the given task may disappear unoticeably which was told by other people who have seen the game. Also player who have already downloaded this app tends to start off with easy dares down to the last dare where in it tells you to kill yourself. Series of programs have been released and it's availability over the targeted age group is highly shocking. If you are a normal individual reading this with no such mental disorder ever even in your family history, then this is not an issue with you. Unless you wanna kill yourself for no apparent reason. This post is to warn you people about this such said app.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:11:51 pm by RK »

karan

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 08:33:32 pm »
why you ppl always insist on proving yourselves as stupid, this is vcmp server forums, not a social work forums, if ppl are willing to die, that's cool, there's many stupid chaunavist like you who actually deserve it.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 09:15:30 pm »
Okay so you want peoples to die. Think if one of the people is your family member? This is also for Hindus not only Muslims. Other thing. I love my friends. If you thing this is stupid thing so go play that game at your own risk!

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 10:14:16 pm »
as i Know That App But Just Alert Them all Dont Install or Dont play This Game Thats 170 Students Sucide for it  So send all This Message To everyone Who likes to play These games

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 12:49:30 am »
Meh. I can track their IP adress and fuck their network with ddos. Those suckers gonna deserve that one day.

CrackM4

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 01:07:26 am »
why you ppl always insist on proving yourselves as stupid, this is vcmp server forums, not a social work forums, if ppl are willing to die, that's cool, there's many stupid chaunavist like you who actually deserve it.

VeNoX

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 01:21:06 am »
Only low IQs and retards will fell for this shit, Anyway , Who will kill his Family for stupid App ?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 01:30:34 am by VeNoX »

Offline ZUBI

• Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 05:42:23 am »
Nothing wrong with the app, i'm using it and enjoying it xD

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 04:38:39 pm »
Only low IQs and retards will fell for this shit, Anyway , Who will kill his Family for stupid App ?
i heard they take our information and blackmail us
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline La[Z]eR

• Major Staff
  • VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 04:58:29 pm »
lol google playstore one is fake one.
and btw its Blue whale not well.
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh killed [OFF]Tom (Pump-Action Shotgun) (Torso) (4.26142).
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh: tom kiss my ass

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 06:44:37 pm »
Nearly 100+ guys suicided in real life due to that game and many died due to those creepy dares. Its not funny tbh. They take your all personal info e.g phone number, address everything related to you. You get in a whatsapp bot group(smth like that), they givr several dares due to which many died and when you do not do them, they actually blackmail you. I would agree with few guys over here that the person who gives all his information is actually a stupidist person who gives all the private info like why would you do that man. And correct yourself mate, the game js developed by a russian and its initial release was in Russia. The developer of this game is currently in russian jail.

Currently the one available on PlayStore or other sites are actually fake because the real one has been banned totally all over the globe and vanished completely even if you have the real game, you won't be able to run through its process because its all sources and everything connected to internet has been banned and dead. Many people download it now and play and think that the game is fine but its the fake one.