• September 24, 2024, 01:21:31 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: HotKeys  (Read 3056 times)

KILLERX

Re: HotKeys
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 03:54:16 am »
Hunting and K4n3K! now dont start spamming with useless replies here

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 06:18:51 am »
Any third party software which gives you advantage over other players are not allowed.
Might as well disallow gaming mice and keyboards from being used in the server, using their built in programmable macros and extra buttons.
Not that you can detect them anyway.

Besides that, since when is remapping weapon switching rulebreaking?
Any other 3rd party programs or anything that affect the gameplay are strictly prohibited( e.g: ASI Loader, Cheat Engine..etc ), except when stated otherwise by admins or with permission of high level staff for testing.

Hotkeys definitely gives you advantage, increases your crouch speed and weapon switch with more precision.

A normal player might miss a wep switch or crouch but not the one who is using hotkeys.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 06:20:50 am by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 07:43:48 pm »
Any third party software which gives you advantage over other players are not allowed.
Might as well disallow gaming mice and keyboards from being used in the server, using their built in programmable macros and extra buttons.
Not that you can detect them anyway.

Besides that, since when is remapping weapon switching rulebreaking?
Any other 3rd party programs or anything that affect the gameplay are strictly prohibited( e.g: ASI Loader, Cheat Engine..etc ), except when stated otherwise by admins or with permission of high level staff for testing.

Hotkeys definitely gives you advantage, increases your crouch speed and weapon switch with more precision.

A normal player might miss a wep switch or crouch but not the one who is using hotkeys.
good thing I'm using ON  hacks so we don't miss the head or swich ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2017, 09:36:19 pm »
@Ryne so if I go to options in VC and change my switch weapons button to use a key on my keyboard instead of my mouse wheel I get banned.
Great logic.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 10:03:04 pm »
Yeah he is right. How can a player typing with this speed and only with 1 hand?
Because hunting uses mouse with one hand and types with other hand during fights.

Maybe human can do smthing about disallowing hotkeys and set a detector which bans tge person who uses it ingame.

This shit gives HuntinG additionnal time and makes difference between him and other players in typing.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 11:09:20 pm by HunTinG »

VeNoX

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 10:23:06 pm »
@Ryne so if I go to options in VC and change my switch weapons button to use a key on my keyboard instead of my mouse wheel I get banned.
Great logic.
There is nothing wrong in using keys for switch your weapons through VC settings , We are speaking here about software that auto-switch for you with higher precision than normal player as well as auto-crouch or c-glitch , I don't have razer mouse but any mouse not suppose to send letters without linking  your mouse software with a script.

Anyway , it is staffs decision to allow or not ..
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 10:50:29 pm by VeNoX »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 11:46:25 pm »
I don't have razer mouse but any mouse not suppose to send letters without linking  your mouse software with a script.
Look again.

Yeah he is right. How can a player typing with this speed and only with 1 hand?
Because hunting uses mouse with one hand and types with other hand during fights.

Maybe human can do smthing about disallowing hotkeys and set a detector which bans tge person who uses it ingame.

This shit gives HuntinG additionnal time and makes difference between him and other players in typing.
That's the most retarded reply I have read yet.
Maybe you are actually retarded, you don't seem to be able to proof the opposite.
Perhaps you want to live in the year 2000 forever but we certainly don't.

( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 11:52:30 pm by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2017, 12:22:36 am »
Great logic.
stop arguing, using hotkeys and using your keyboard has difference.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 12:24:56 am by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

VeNoX

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2017, 12:24:58 am »
Look again.

Typing a sequence of letters is not "Mouse Functions" , you either faking it or linking to 3nd party software .. How possible mouse software can types letters in games? As known you can remap to keyboard keys + shortcuts  but not multi-keys for one button, Also you can't send "/heal"  or any cmd without delays between letters or 90% of times you will miss a letter.. we are not that stupid ..
you can only remap your keys and not typing like a bot , mouse software will not allow that ..

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 12:27:47 am by VeNoX »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2017, 12:29:02 am »
im definitely a  robot who  came to play vcmp and rape p**istani kids and rob admins and rob players and fuck  everyone and FUCK VCMP
right?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2017, 12:29:26 am »
I don't see the player nor the reported typing.
Anyway, seems like you need a demonstration Venox.
~A. Kupchenko

VeNoX

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2017, 12:31:11 am »
im definitely a  robot who  came to play vcmp and rape p**istani kids and rob admins and rob players and fuck  everyone and FUCK VCMP
right?

Don't worry it will be detected soon , either you are using it or not.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2017, 12:32:37 am »
ok
to prove im not using hotkeys, feel free to ban them  lol
anyways this isnt gonna happen, because owners arent  THAT DUMB to listen to you  or your fucking retarded opinions.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2017, 01:11:23 am »
~A. Kupchenko

VeNoX

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2017, 01:25:42 am »
@Brain , seem everything possible with that bloody mouse , i am going to order one soon , thanks for clarification..