• September 24, 2024, 06:27:27 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: =ULK=Noire  (Read 5886 times)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: =ULK=Noire
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2017, 10:52:12 pm »
Limit is 25.
Either way:
FPS-adjusting
Adjusting the FPS( Frames per second ) to a value which gives a player unfair advantage is strictly prohibited. Any player caught doing this will be first warned and then banned if the player persists.
If you lag to the point that half of your opponent's shots do not even register on your screen because of your crappy PC then you deserve to be kicked and removed from this game.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

cool3

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2017, 11:23:10 pm »
Limit is 25.
Either way:
FPS-adjusting
Adjusting the FPS( Frames per second ) to a value which gives a player unfair advantage is strictly prohibited. Any player caught doing this will be first warned and then banned if the player persists.
If you lag to the point that half of your opponent's shots do not even register on your screen because of your crappy PC then you deserve to be kicked and removed from this game.
19 fps equal to wooden PC or PC requires to clean up. We don't care, if someone's PC doesn't meet specs for this game. So adjusting  game to gain unfair advantage is not allowed, and noire has rights to kick anyone, cuz of  warpness, ping issue , and low fps.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:41:10 am by cool3 »

CrackM4

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2017, 01:12:26 am »
Hello All!
I no Want Warn or any problem
Brian is abuser 2 week ago he kicked me for i play With 30 fps... and i have Good Fps

What's wrong with that? I would do the same thing..

LOL i use frameters on and i have 30 fps and he kicked me is abuser
Server have kick automatic for 19 fps.
Crack tu harias lo mismo? jajaja me das gracia no se como puedes ser tan pendejo

Warned.

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2017, 06:13:34 am »
LoL Crack stop please he abused in kick me and i report he in this topic and you defend he and warn me?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2017, 09:02:49 am »
LoL Crack stop please he abused in kick me and i report he in this topic and you defend he and warn me?
Back up this claim with proof, your 'words' mean nothing without them.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2017, 03:08:43 pm »
Limit is 25.
Either way:
FPS-adjusting
As expected, another example of rule bending, why don't you make your own server and add all these rules that server got a fail auto kick so that I'll act like auto kick, will kick players for even 35fps because I am a malfunctioned autokicker?
Back up this claim with proof, your 'words' mean nothing without them.
Already given a lot proof, explain that kick at 35 fps

Just to remind all, there's many more reasons for reporting not only this.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2017, 08:59:01 pm »
Your reading comprehension suffers.
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2017, 10:54:16 pm »

So Human's /fps shows different fps to you and different fps to us?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 11:05:00 pm by karan »

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2017, 11:07:26 pm »

So Human's /fps shows different fps to you and different fps to us?

he edit pic write 22 fps

karan

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2017, 11:08:56 pm »
he edit pic write 22 fps
Bhosdike mujhe handle karlene de ya khud hi karle report?

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2017, 04:07:06 am »
@karan : you and brian have checked the /fps at different frames. It looks like there isn?t any difference but actually there is a frame difference and it can make alot of difference when your fps is dynamic as per your screen animation.

It could be anything fire animation, large crowd around him at that moment or some other factors which leads to fps drop at that frame and it surges back to 35 when you checked it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 04:11:47 am by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

karan

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2017, 07:13:38 am »
@karan : you and brian have checked the /fps at different frames. It looks like there isn?t any difference but actually there is a frame difference and it can make alot of difference when your fps is dynamic as per your screen animation.

It could be anything fire animation, large crowd around him at that moment or some other factors which leads to fps drop at that frame and it surges back to 35 when you checked it.
You can see there's 6 seconds different between the kick and he checked fps, kick took place right after honey singh said "cry cryu" ( Mocking), you can count this one,

secondly,
This was posted by Honey Singh earlier, shows that he was at the roof, there's no crowd usually,even if there was 3-4 guys,this shouldn't happen, it could be the scene that honey singh spawned and brian did /fps,( it happens to me too,my fps drops to even 10 whenever I join and try to spawn asap), but if you're taking your time before each action, can't you just recheck everything before taking further actions,

Also again I am reminding,there's are many reasons,which are left ignored,

Why there was a need of mute for saying "this not xe brian", that too for reason "Advertising"?
Why there was need of warning players for something to which none can do a shit,?
Why it was necessary for him to target specifically those who were constantly killing him?
What made him drag my attitude over a report against him, based on other's allegation?
Why he can't act nicely to players and behave like a civilized guy?

Are you guys again going to cover up his mess? and let him go?

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2017, 07:55:02 am »
We are discussing these reports, the reason why these reports got no verdict yet. Management will come up soon with their final decision.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2017, 09:05:57 am »
Why there was a need of mute for saying "this not xe brian", that too for reason "Advertising"?
Why there was need of warning players for something to which none can do a shit,?
Why it was necessary for him to target specifically those who were constantly killing him?
What made him drag my attitude over a report against him, based on other's allegation?
Why he can't act nicely to players and behave like a civilized guy?
People got muted/warned before for the same thing, Hunting being one example.
Management specifically stated that it's punishable in the future.
I don't target anyone.
Your attitude got dragged in the moment you started to insult a staff member.
Act nicely, coming from you is beyond hilarious.
You're nobody to decide, he's involved, he can reply here, better start to behave nicely and calm your balls, don't be a target on my radar
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 09:07:54 am by Brian »
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Saim

• Major Staff
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VUr]Saim
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2017, 05:50:49 pm »
@Ryne you denied Noire report without putting any reason?
Credits to me

Clan History: UF , CO, and VU
Current Experience:
[0.4] Evolution DM- Administrator
[0.4] Rob The Vehicle A/D - Moderator
[0.4] Grab The Briefcase - Developer