• September 21, 2024, 08:44:01 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: fps  (Read 1811 times)

FeVeron

fps
« on: January 16, 2018, 12:22:38 pm »
getting 9 fps in ec server while i,ve 60 fps in other server whats that 😢

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
Re: fps
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 01:06:56 pm »
Thats weird. EC doesn't have such stuff which decreases ones FPS. You have been active in server. Since when it started happening ?

Can you record video so that we can know better about it ?
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 03:48:51 pm »
My friend also informed me that he's having the same problem, his fps is good in all other servers, but he gets around 19 in EC for some reason.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 08:42:49 pm »
Thats weird. EC doesn't have such stuff which decreases ones FPS. You have been active in server. Since when it started happening ?

Can you record video so that we can know better about it ?

He is facing this problem for more than 2 motnhs

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 02:10:55 pm »
Let us know the places or area that caused your FPS to drop and whether your FPS also drop at 'choose skin' state. If your FPS drop at specific event( explosion/custom vehicle/custom sound being played ), post it here because it could be useful to find out the cause of the lag.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 08:57:41 pm by Human. »

Katarina

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 05:08:39 pm »
Me too, have same problem. but i have 60 fps before. when I updated my pc win 7 to 10 so I cant spawn

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018, 05:16:07 pm »
Me too, have same problem. but i have 60 fps before. when I updated my pc win 7 to 10 so I cant spawn
i got the same problem when i upgraded my win 7 to 10. To fix it just connect many times in ec and try to spawn and it will be fixed

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 08:00:20 pm »
You meant the FPS limit that disallowed you to spawn right after you join server or your FPS really drop through whole game ?

Katarina

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2018, 09:53:10 pm »
You meant the FPS limit that disallowed you to spawn right after you join server or your FPS really drop through whole game ?
both of them

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2018, 12:28:40 am »
Quote from: Human.
Let us know the places or area that caused your FPS to drop and whether your FPS also drop at 'choose skin' state. If your FPS drop at specific event( explosion/custom vehicle/custom sound being played ), post it here because it could be useful to find out the cause of the lag.
How about this ?

Katarina

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2018, 02:26:26 am »
Quote from: Human.
How about this ?
its not working     

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2018, 02:41:55 am »
Oh for I thought it was only me experiencing this, idk why it happens even it is smooth for me but it doesn't allow me to spawn due to low fps even its not, results shows when you type /fps but it seems not accurate.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2018, 02:46:28 am »
FPS surging is quite common when joining a server.
On EC for example my FPS spikes from 120-700 FPS before leveling out.
Also make sure that in your options you are not using RAD Tools as your sound source since that will for whatever reason fuck up your FPS whenever someone shoots a gun.
The FPS script is very inaccurate as well.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Katarina

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2018, 04:49:42 am »
So how can I fix it? What should I do?

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2018, 12:10:47 pm »
We are using VCMP's built-in function to check FPS, but seems like the result from the function is not updated that frequent( probably 5 sec once ). I've changed the FPS & ping detector to check once per 10 sec instead of 5 sec..well it doesnt solve your FPS problem but it will give time for the function's result to be updated.

About FPS problem, there could be many reasons that caused it..it could be custom stuff/client-script from server, your computer, VCMP bug/unoptimized or your game setting/modification( you can try playing with fresh install of VC and VCMP, but i cant promise it will solve your problem ). I dont face the problem, so it's a little bit hard for me to find out the reason your FPS is dropping.

You can also try what Brian had said, open your game > Options > Audio Setup > If your 'audio hardware' is 'Rad game tools RSX 3d audio', change it to 'Auto-detect hardware' or something else.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 12:20:35 pm by Human. »