• September 21, 2024, 11:31:16 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Knuckle - Aimlock hack  (Read 907 times)

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
Knuckle - Aimlock hack
« on: January 25, 2018, 09:52:19 pm »
Player Nick: Knuckle
Date: 25/1/2018
Reason for reporting: Aimlock
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):
Extra notes: Sorry for bad quality, but everything is clear enough.

Rorro arts

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
Re: Knuckle - Aimlock hack
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 12:15:44 am »
Extra notes:

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 01:47:32 am »
SORRY FOR POSTING as he's unable and away from his pc.

Knuckle was saying to me that he came from a long inactivity and his hand was cold af so that's why his aim was like zig zag and + he played like this when he came to server with his original nick and he was like aimbot god. Seriously he was. Popping heads like this but got inactive due to RL issues. This ain't lock. If I have to kill gorcee all the time with aimlock, you would see something suspicious in the video but there was none and the shots were clean. And the point of saying 4 headshots with 4 bullets, watch dark wolf sometimes playing with m4. He will kill you like the same and you will no report. Why? Coz u think that he's pro and blah blah blah and when we, one of the WK/ON play like this, you consider it aimlock.
That's what I've got to say. It's upon to you guys now.
PS: Approve my registeration.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 01:58:18 am »

Knuckle was saying to me that he came from a long inactivity and his hand was cold af so that's why his aim was like zig zag and + he played like this when he came to server with his original nick and he was like aimbot god. Seriously he was. Popping heads like this but got inactive due to RL issues. This ain't lock. If I have to kill gorcee all the time with aimlock, you would see something suspicious in the video but there was none and the shots were clean. And the point of saying 4 headshots with 4 bullets, watch dark wolf sometimes playing with m4. He will kill you like the same and you will no report. Why? Coz u think that he's pro and blah blah blah and when we, one of the WK/ON play like this, you consider it aimlock.
That's what I've got to say. It's upon to you guys now.
PS: Approve my registeration.
not every time a player shoots head like this, and about aimlock thing its clear enough because aimlock got versions which is hard to find. I first wanted to upload 1 min of video but then I thought you are the one who has copy of 101 excuses, I dismissed my plan and posted the full video to prove myself true in there.

Does he even had that skills?
Extra notes:

About your question '' darkwolf '' he has majority of lag and that's all. About your question when a guy from WK/ON uses m4 is aimlock. Managements are not that fool as you think. wishwanath, hyperzone2 were banned for this reason. Even if they had skills or whatever but you? your m4 proves everything.

Plus I've a request to my beloved old frend who said he bought an i5 and records every bit seconds. Can you please show me the video in which you had that god mode skills?

Re watch the video at 2:34 to 2:36, that was skills? If yes how about 2:41? if still not, Please watch again at 2:57 to 2:59.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 02:38:47 am by GoR. »

Rorro arts

KILLERX

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 02:37:52 am »
its useless as i know he was active at forum few minutes ago and hiding identity wont help him its better he give explaination from his own account
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 02:45:36 am by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 02:48:21 am »
its useless as i know he was active at forum few minutes ago and hiding identity wont help him its better he give explaination from his own account
He nothing has to say as I already informed him that he's going to be banned. He would've made the evidences to prove himself clean unless getting hide. I also saw upside the topic as which users are viewing this topic, there I found AX too.

Rorro arts

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 03:22:47 am »
@GoR. do you have in good quality? Please upload if yes, can't see his bullets so difficult to decide.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 03:44:28 am »
@GoR. do you have in good quality? Please upload if yes, can't see his bullets so difficult to decide.
Yes, I will post tomorrow.

Rorro arts

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2018, 08:49:00 am »
I know who you are @Knuckle. You have anything to explain before a sweet ban? One shot heads and this much accuracy really? You claim you came after long activity with these type of head shots?
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2018, 12:42:06 pm »
I know who you are @Knuckle. You have anything to explain before a sweet ban? One shot heads and this much accuracy really? You claim you came after long activity with these type of head shots?
No need to discuss more I talked with him and he said yes he did(for testing) so will be banned @Ryne I do or you?
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2018, 12:46:15 pm »
No need to discuss more I talked with him and he said yes he did(for testing) so will be banned @Ryne I do or you?
Testing in an active server. Ryne usually active at daytime, will you please take an action?

Rorro arts

Knuckle

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2018, 04:52:45 pm »
The reason why? Because electricity went out and I got online on my mobile again after 2-3 min sed.
I just tested for first time. I had a clean history. What I have done by testing for just a little time? And yeah, I played like aimbot god when I was inactive in the past for 4-6 months and then I cam back to vcmp. GoRcEE, himself, is a witness.
Btw, everyone has given a chance to overcome his mistakes and I've got caught for the first time using this illegal software. So, there should be less ban than other players for me as IT IS MY FIRST TIME USING THESE TYPE OF ILLEGAL THINGS. Atleast 1-2 months?
Testing in an active server. Ryne usually active at daytime, will you please take an action?
I know what kind of hate you have for me when I asked you in a polite manner to give my account back as I was comng back to vcmp and when you didn't give it back how I demanded it, I got it back with another way and from then to now, you are my bloody enemy sed. Btw, I don't have to say anything else.
Do whatever you want @admins.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 04:54:35 pm by Knuckle »

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 05:36:09 pm »
Saying " do whatever you admins want " and begging for less period of ban time, genious *tears*. Saying words like; " sed " and " sed lyfe " in-game while using this shit is testing? Cool. I don't need to give a fuck about your past (acc, etc). You used hack you admitted. But you've no rights to judge your bantime. Its how you used. Wishwanath too used it and it was about 5-6 headshots in the video provided by reporter. But you shoted 197 heads unless some of under 50, also I had strong evidence to prove. As wishwanath got 1 year ban you needed to be permanently.

But its up to admins as what bantime will they decide.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 05:41:32 pm by GoR. »

Rorro arts

Knuckle

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 06:15:22 pm »
Saying " do whatever you admins want " and begging for less period of ban time, genious *tears*. Saying words like; " sed " and " sed lyfe " in-game while using this shit is testing? Cool. I don't need to give a fuck about your past (acc, etc). You used hack you admitted. But you've no rights to judge your bantime. Its how you used. Wishwanath too used it and it was about 5-6 headshots in the video provided by reporter. But you shoted 197 heads unless some of under 50, also I had strong evidence to prove. As wishwanath got 1 year ban you needed to be permanently.

If you don't have the ability to read what the fuck I said in my previous reply, please don't try to read ever again before consulting a good doctor.
I just tested it and my history is clean about hacks or whatever and about Wishwanath, he's god of m4 like akumas and playing this game when you didn't know that vcmp exists or not. How can a player having 100k+ kills will use aimlock? Seriously what the fuck? And about saying "sed" and "sed lyfe', stfu. I own my keyboard. I will write whatever I want. You have any problem with that? You called me asslicker? LMFAO. Like you didn't asslicked VU for 3-4 months to get into the clan. I thought you will become more good when you'll get into VU but I was wrong. You showed your real face.
VU k3nsur klen sed

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2018, 06:27:56 pm »

If you don't have the ability to read what the fuck I said in my previous reply, please don't try to read ever again before consulting a good doctor.
I just tested it and my history is clean about hacks or whatever and about Wishwanath, he's god of m4 like akumas and playing this game when you didn't know that vcmp exists or not. How can a player having 100k+ kills will use aimlock? Seriously what the fuck? And about saying "sed" and "sed lyfe', stfu. I own my keyboard. I will write whatever I want. You have any problem with that? You called me asslicker? LMFAO. Like you didn't asslicked VU for 3-4 months to get into the clan. I thought you will become more good when you'll get into VU but I was wrong. You showed your real face.
VU k3nsur klen sed
No need to cry over here. Wait for any admin. About wishwanath oh well. Tell me where did he made 100k kills? In 0.4 ? In EC ? how can you judge EC's staff then?
STFU, what you earned by asslicking? got hax, tested, got banned. real SED LYFE bro. I don't need to have bullshits with a guy who got banned by himself.

Rorro arts