• September 21, 2024, 05:39:05 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: MAD_K!LL3R / unclemajboor - AIMLOCK  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
Re: MAD_K!LL3R / unclemajboor - AIMLOCK
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2018, 01:42:08 am »
? i know zkq has aimlock and gave it to EC staff in order to create a script detect aimlock its good work for caught hackers , But it is not good to share it with your team mates to get advatnage on others players that the probleme .

@Uzi  if you have something to say about this incident your welcome but if you have personal opinion keep it to yourself and thanks .
U say 2 things.

If i gave aimlock to staff in order to make a script, why would i give the aimlock to my clan mates and let them use it? lol.

because if i gave my clan mates the aimlock, they will be auto banned for aimlock.   You wanna say that i am leading my clan  to a big ban? :D

Stay far from here.

led

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2018, 01:59:39 am »
@MAD_K!LL3R please explain this in a mannered way.
what are you fucking kidding me ? do you think this is aimlock, ever heard about gaming mouses ?
On a unrelated note http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1108.msg6488#msg6488
Whether this is true or not, I dunno I suggest you to investigate because this could have very well spread even further.
move you ass babay, as everyone knows zkq is working for ec staff he has provided each and every aimlock version to them to create a detector. @Aaron can explain
Dude i hate the way you explain things, you can't do it in a peaceful way, everyone here discuss it in quietly or warns(ban) on forum will be coming.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2018, 02:03:09 am »
You are right , but this is a sensible situation so this kind of comments and words are excepted. So we don't need a warn nor a ban for this topic.

StarTanJawi

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2018, 02:13:07 am »
you tried to say something but unfortunately you didn't say anything that made sense and just spamming post and the establishment of some arguments nonsense ,  iam sure there is something that is not normal .

anyway keep calm and tell your teammates " madkiller / unclemajboor "  share video recorded during this fight and stop creating more lies.

if he didn't share it  will be confirmed was using aimlock .

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2018, 02:16:50 am »
you tried to say something but unfortunately you didn't say anything that made sense and just spamming post and the establishment of some arguments nonsense ,  iam sure there is something that is not normal .

anyway keep calm and tell your teammates " madkiller / unclemajboor "  share video recorded during this fight and stop creating more lies.

if he didn't share it  will be confirmed was using aimlock .

I gave to Aaron and Human.

:D u have more things to say?  even if i wanted, i cant use it as they got the aimlock and idk if they made the detector or no.

You have video about me using it?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:18:22 am by Zkq »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2018, 02:28:58 am »
So far you didn't provide any explanation about this case ,at first your aim  wasn't heading towards any player but the probleme why your aim suddenly changed and shooting in the outdoors ? i know zkq has aimlock and gave it to EC staff in order to create a script detect aimlock its good work for caught hackers , But it is not good to share it with your team mates to get advatnage on others players that the probleme .
ok lets be serious towards this report i was talking funny because i thought its non-sense report sorry for it, here it is i already mentioned.

in the minute 0.22 you can clearly see a 180 degree of turn there ,
man you are making me ashame only 180 ;( i can turn 360 too very sad bro... lets move ahead from this cunt

for admins: i mostly play while watching at the map i got a blip behind me so wanted to stop shooting forward to move my aim backward i can do it anytime blah blah blah in simple words i can hear m60 voice at 00:22 xD i think players lose their ears+ eyes.
this means first of all i was using m60 not m4, secondly if it was m4 it ai'nt so difficult for me to turn my mouse already provided a video
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:31:07 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

StarTanJawi

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2018, 03:13:28 am »
so far, i didn't know why you don't want share video recorded from your side during this fight ??? knowing your recorder was on

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2018, 03:51:36 am »
Mad killer started recording when akkums paused. He wasnt recording before that,otherwise he would post and end this poor report

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2018, 04:21:07 am »
so far, i didn't know why you don't want share video recorded from your side during this fight ??? knowing your recorder was on
lol are you god ?

[/cente

StarTanJawi

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2018, 04:21:31 am »
hhhh i was expected it  and suddenly his recorder was off during in this fight but in the report of 4kum45 was on !!  the video who i provide its just a exemple bcz from the time of connecting in the server his game was never natural , and now he turned off his shit (AIMLOCK) and record video and start talking about gaming mouse and bla bla and mention @ staff  , he knows that if he share recording game during this fight will reveal his order .

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2018, 04:23:29 am »
hhhh i was expected it  and suddenly his recorder was off during in this fight but in the report of 4kum45 was on !!  the video who i provide its just a exemple bcz from the time of connecting in the server his game was never natural , and now he turned off his shit (AIMLOCK) and record video and start talking about gaming mouse and bla bla and mention @ staff  , he knows that if he share recording game during this fight will reveal his order .
man stop arguing without any valid proof you can check out akuma5 report i started video when he paused game otherwise i would have post video from start

[/cente

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2018, 04:23:49 am »
if hee had full video he would report and ban akumas

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2018, 04:25:16 am »
if hee had full video he would report and ban akumas
zkq ignore this cunt because silent is the best reply to a fool. sssshhhhhh

[/cente

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2018, 04:28:21 am »
I ll leave this topic as herqules is mixing everything with invalid arguments, now he is asking mad killer why he wasnt recording his game play lmao.

StarTanJawi

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2018, 04:38:08 am »
"if hee had full video he would report and ban akumas"   he was using aimlock at the moment of report 4kum45 because he knows if share full video will be detected
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 04:41:21 am by HerQules »