• September 21, 2024, 03:32:46 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: [MD]Dark_wolf - Aimlock.  (Read 2906 times)

Tim

[MD]Dark_wolf - Aimlock.
« on: June 16, 2018, 10:17:06 pm »
Player Nick: [MD]D4rK_Wolf
Date: Today / Yesterday.
Reason for reporting: Aimlock.
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOnblqUR7cU&feature=youtu.be
Extra notes: Lets start , These MDs are already known for their lag as far there are 5 players in same house playing on 1 IP due to which their ping always spike between 300 to 500 and they get kicked several times lag is one of the reason they are headache in the server but no wonder they use a lot of cheats too to play this game i tried to gather some evidence from 2 days back and yeah i have some serious recordings which shows their dirty game play. Dark wolf he is unhittable all the time no wonder its because of the reason i stated above but in the given video as a evidence see what his skills actually are and how he plays.
I have no objection with their lag for a while but yeah if admins are really concerned about the server and they want the game fair please take some serious actions
( I would suggest to one of the community staff that please check their computer history and ask them for videos of their game play if they post them or let the admins view what they do on their machines i have no complains to them at all but until they don't let the FAIR RULE BOOK ARROW FOLLOW THEM.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 06:35:43 am by GangstaRas »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
Re: [MD]Dark_wolf - Aimlock.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 01:12:30 pm »
I have no objection with their lag for a while but yeah if admins are really concerned about the server and they want the game fair please take some serious actions
( I would suggest to one of the community staff that please check their computer history and ask them for videos of their game play if they post them or let the admins view what they do on their machines i have no complains to them at all but until they don't let the FAIR RULE BOOK ARROW FOLLOW THEM.
about lag i also have gameplay of you unhitable along with devil jin and devil jin getting kicked per mint in the war dont start blaming us for lags or you might get banned for that too :)
Thats how MD's role without hacks unlike you retards :) well i was gathering evidence on your aimlock but sadly you got banned :) enjoy your time and about this report i have recorded everything but my internet gives me slow upload speed so i cant upload anything that is long if admins really think i am using aimlock only then i will share my gameplay of these m4 ownages #peace #fairplay
the evidence which i had gathered but i was gathering more to make a proper report :
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 01:17:26 pm by DarK_WolF »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 03:37:20 pm »
@DarK_WolF : Share your gameplay.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

REDEvil

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 11:46:04 pm »
sorry to post here..i know i am not involved here but since i have a little information about aimlocks i will liike to share.....in video provided by Dark_Wolf ...can you watch clearly at 0:4-0:6? His M60 shoots... Weird...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:45:27 am by Gala »

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 03:58:57 am »
sorry to post here..i know i am not involved here but since i have a little information about aimlocks i will liike to share.....in video provided by Dark_Wolf ...can you watch clearly at 0:4-0:6? His M60 shoots... Weird...
aimlock doesn't support m60 except if it is  kewun file.asi      and if someone use that file he gets auto ban by server. So what you are telling us is just a personal opinion which isn't accepted in this report.

Fyi: all ppl banned by server in the banlist i bet anything they used the ultimate asi hacks file

About Tim speech or whatever. I have some simple things i want to tell him and ask:

First, are you reporting Darkwolf for lag or for aimlock? You have put the reason is usage of aimlock and all the extra info are about his ping and connection stuff.

Then, i want to tell you that darkwolf proved his m4 skills months ago in front of admins and always played with that way and didn't change his gamellay way

And for the last, as you did not include any information except a small video. Maybe you can tell us more why you think it is aimlock.

Finally, i would apologize for admins for this post. I just wanted to clarify things and ask more questions.

By the way, probaly dark wolf has already recorded some of his last fights so he will upload but it will take some time to upload.   Until that time, i hope that @Tim1997 will tell us what is weird in the video as any player who plays since a year or more can do the same things.

Have a nice day
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 07:28:33 am by Zkq »

CrackM4

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 10:01:21 am »
@Zkq and @Gala stay away from here, you guys are not involved.

Next time i'll ban you both from posting.

GangstaRas

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 01:58:54 pm »
Looking at Tim's evidence, the whole video is suspicious given his ping but 1:17 has my attention the most.

Outside the snapping, another characteristic of aimlock is superior reaction times, the kind of reaction time that makes you wonder what kind of ping you're dealing with in your opponent. The higher the ping, the greater the guesswork exponentially. It is physically impossible for a high pinger to have sharp guesswork 100% of the time. Human nature + lag doesn't allow it.

Anyone that has fought [EAF]Aaron, =TRC=ZUBI, [MK]Rodrigo (him especially cuz he's always 300 ms) knows it for a fact, their reaction time is proportionately slow and they are gullible, not because they can't fight, it is because it is physically impossible for them to react correctly at such high pings (250+ ms ping). That's what enables anyone to run right up into the face of a high pinger when they're spraying away with M4 or M60. Between the lag and their own human reaction speed, they can't switch up their aim in time to accurately hit their opponent all the time and on every kind of opponent. They can make some guess shots that hit sure, and they can do it well if you're predictable enough that's fine, but I don't think Tim is so predictable to be suffering like this all the time, I've fought him myself, he's a decent fighter.

Tim's ping in most of these snippets is at 130s while Dark_Wolf's at 340 to 430s. That's up to 1/2 a second worth of lag between the two of you. 1/2 a second is a lot of time for the enemy to make an educated guess on where they really are on their system. He honestly can be anywhere in half a second and I don't care how good anyone wants to think they are and how good their lead aim is, it is going to take half a second MINIMUM for you to react to Tim's position. Human reaction is suppose to add to this time so anyone that's on the minimum line is also most likely aimlocking. You ever notice with high pingers they always make an extra shot to make sure they hit you or always trail their shots further when they're lead aiming even when you're already dead? That's legit play, aimlock eliminates that.

Now the aimlock, the lead aim version, can react in a split instant. Calculates the lead aim it needs and watches the opponent on every frame so the minute his body starts changing position to zig zag or run another direction, the aimlock will accurately react. It will take the 1/2 a second to catch up and then accurately establish a lead aim for the new path of the opponent. That half a second varies, it really depends on the sum of your ping and your opponent's ping together. I've tested this myself, being the guinea pig to a aimlocking volunteer. He had 250 ping, mine is 150s and I can attest that there's a stark difference in his reaction time. It's like he went from spraying to [MK]Halchter level of performance (he's a low pinger so his reaction time will be really good). But even then, you can still see guesswork in Halchter, he doesn't always get his lead aim right, aimlockers always do.

Dark_Wolf the accuracy of your shots and the speed of your reactions, with the confidence that you made a proper connecting shot at that, if I never saw your ping when Tim pressed F5, I would've guessed that you were a low pinger. That's how precise you're reacting and that's how suspicious you look to me. I don't like that shot at 1:17 at all, but there's a specific way to test this and unfortunately Tim didn't do it in that fashion so it's hard for me to make a definitive call here, it's debatable. Too much crouching in one zone, need more running to test this accurately. Plus I don't see any obvious snapping so hard call for me personally but if nothing, you definitely on a watchlist for me. Your reaction time is frankly not possible for your ping.

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 03:21:01 pm »
Looking at Tim's evidence, the whole video is suspicious given his ping but 1:17 has my attention the most.

Outside the snapping, another characteristic of aimlock is superior reaction times, the kind of reaction time that makes you wonder what kind of ping you're dealing with in your opponent. The higher the ping, the greater the guesswork exponentially. It is physically impossible for a high pinger to have sharp guesswork 100% of the time. Human nature + lag doesn't allow it.

Anyone that has fought [EAF]Aaron, =TRC=ZUBI, [MK]Rodrigo (him especially cuz he's always 300 ms) knows it for a fact, their reaction time is proportionately slow and they are gullible, not because they can't fight, it is because it is physically impossible for them to react correctly at such high pings (250+ ms ping). That's what enables anyone to run right up into the face of a high pinger when they're spraying away with M4 or M60. Between the lag and their own human reaction speed, they can't switch up their aim in time to accurately hit their opponent all the time and on every kind of opponent. They can make some guess shots that hit sure, and they can do it well if you're predictable enough that's fine, but I don't think Tim is so predictable to be suffering like this all the time, I've fought him myself, he's a decent fighter.

Tim's ping in most of these snippets is at 130s while Dark_Wolf's at 340 to 430s. That's up to 1/2 a second worth of lag between the two of you. 1/2 a second is a lot of time for the enemy to make an educated guess on where they really are on their system. He honestly can be anywhere in half a second and I don't care how good anyone wants to think they are and how good their lead aim is, it is going to take half a second MINIMUM for you to react to Tim's position. Human reaction is suppose to add to this time so anyone that's on the minimum line is also most likely aimlocking. You ever notice with high pingers they always make an extra shot to make sure they hit you or always trail their shots further when they're lead aiming even when you're already dead? That's legit play, aimlock eliminates that.

Now the aimlock, the lead aim version, can react in a split instant. Calculates the lead aim it needs and watches the opponent on every frame so the minute his body starts changing position to zig zag or run another direction, the aimlock will accurately react. It will take the 1/2 a second to catch up and then accurately establish a lead aim for the new path of the opponent. That half a second varies, it really depends on the sum of your ping and your opponent's ping together. I've tested this myself, being the guinea pig to a aimlocking volunteer. He had 250 ping, mine is 150s and I can attest that there's a stark difference in his reaction time. It's like he went from spraying to [MK]Halchter level of performance (he's a low pinger so his reaction time will be really good). But even then, you can still see guesswork in Halchter, he doesn't always get his lead aim right, aimlockers always do.

Dark_Wolf the accuracy of your shots and the speed of your reactions, with the confidence that you made a proper connecting shot at that, if I never saw your ping when Tim pressed F5, I would've guessed that you were a low pinger. That's how precise you're reacting and that's how suspicious you look to me. I don't like that shot at 1:17 at all, but there's a specific way to test this and unfortunately Tim didn't do it in that fashion so it's hard for me to make a definitive call here, it's debatable. Too much crouching in one zone, need more running to test this accurately. Plus I don't see any obvious snapping so hard call for me personally but if nothing, you definitely on a watchlist for me. Your reaction time is frankly not possible for your ping.
firstly i would like to ask you who are you talking with tim or me ? and 2nd is that i was have having 190-230 ping but the ping he showed in his video are parts of many previous days wars which are croped into one video hes trying to trick you guys yes i had ping of 340-350 at some times but i dont have any lag its same like having 190 but but the ping shown is just bugged its a problem in our ISP but i have ping evidence 3nd is that you dont need to look onto anything as i have recorded whole gameplay but the only problem i have is the uploading so it will take some time #peace
P.S: gala stay out of this and go lick others :)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 04:08:16 pm by DarK_WolF »

Tim

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 08:54:51 am »
well i would like to add some more to it , dark wolf i di talk about your ping because every one knows your whole damn family plays from one wifi connection which makes you lag really hard. Gangstaras is right there according to my gaming experience i never can make headshots like that on 300 + ping thank god that i got a good internet  than you and a better computer. I am not trying to trick any one lol i have picked all these clips from the videos i still have , i can post them too and i worry then your clan mates will also get caught or they will be supervised very carefully , you guys made fun of my ban with too much cheers .
@GangstaRas  I can send you the full videos i have made on MDS if you want me to send them to you.
If i just got banned cause i myself snapped my aim to my team mates head , then those videos prove much.

GangstaRas

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 02:40:06 pm »
@Tim1997, send every evidence you have.

Likewise @DarK_WolF, produce your counter-evidence to Tim's submission hastily please. We won't have all month to wait; I hope you're in the process of getting them ready to upload.

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2018, 02:43:53 pm »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2018, 05:41:16 pm »
well i would like to add some more to it , dark wolf i di talk about your ping because every one knows your whole damn family plays from one wifi connection which makes you lag really hard. Gangstaras is right there according to my gaming experience i never can make headshots like that on 300 + ping thank god that i got a good internet  than you and a better computer. I am not trying to trick any one lol i have picked all these clips from the videos i still have , i can post them too and i worry then your clan mates will also get caught or they will be supervised very carefully , you guys made fun of my ban with too much cheers .
@GangstaRas  I can send you the full videos i have made on MDS if you want me to send them to you.
If i just got banned cause i myself snapped my aim to my team mates head , then those videos prove much.
you got banned cuz in your pc there was aimlock scripts and files detected not cuz of the shit your making up,upload everything you got and post here on ec forum not in private i have full confidence on me and my whole clan cause we dont have hackers like you in it so i dont really care how much evidence you try to throw against us and about pc dont just get into that cuz its a decent setup with a gtx 780 4gb ddr5 which can run almost all games on 60fps cheers :) ,about gangstaras and fulton's reply its eid ffs we are not really getting any time to just turn on our pc's wait for some days and i will post the gameplay
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 05:48:00 pm by DarK_WolF »

GangstaRas

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2018, 08:45:55 pm »
I'll respect your holiday and give you time but you must respect @Ryne and my request and give us a proper deadline like when exactly is this holiday over since its impeding you to produce. But personally, you seem to have time to talk and post here during your holiday, so I dont see why you dont have time to upload but perhaps there is a special arrangement during this time, I can oblige.

But be warned, as of this message, if I see you playing at all, I'll temp-ban your account for negligence here until you prioritize the time to post your video evidence. The first excuse wasnt this holiday, it was upload speed. Sounds fair? We need to sort this out.

Tim

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2018, 10:09:12 pm »
Dark wolf i got accused due to my badluck and there are no single files nor logs that proves im a hacker do complete research first mate i know what you were and what you are .
@GangstaRas im just encoding the videos and uploading them the files are huge thats why im off schedule will post then all here lets see what these mds whole clan have got to counter me.
The main suspects or players you should focus in the videos are kody , subzero , unclemajboor , darkwolf and kamakaze lag
( lag is common with all of them ) wait and peace

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Kody
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2018, 04:05:21 am »
Well, i really don't want myself involved hete but some mouths need to get shut. I can't bet but you surely need an eye surgery or you should replace your eyes with buttons. Don't complain about lags with your 3rd class skills and aimlocks mr. Tim. Look at 1:12 in the video provided by you in report. I have 173-180 ping with 60 fps( Which never drops like your do in recording). I don't know why you're even bothering. Before complaining about someone else, You should look yourself in a mirror first, Mr. Aimlocker. Maybe you deserve a brain replacement too, Most of the MD's have stable ping either its 300 or between 300-330. Their ping is bugged but that ping doesn't make any horrible lag. If that ping makes them lag then how come they play easily? Other then that, They have 2-3 internet connections in their house, Subzero, Darkwolf play with one internet and Kamakaze have his own internet connection. These are so called *skills* not aimlocks lmao.