• September 25, 2024, 12:34:37 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: =ULK=Sora_Blue - rocket in close quarters  (Read 2971 times)

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
=ULK=Sora_Blue - rocket in close quarters
« on: July 13, 2016, 03:21:36 pm »
Player Nick: =ULK=Sora_Blue
Date: 3 d ago
Reason for reporting: rocket in cq
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1JxZuSRv_k&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZA-vBiDr3Q&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 07:25:23 pm by Aaron »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: =ULK=Sora_Blue - rocket in close quarters
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 03:23:41 pm »
Isn't even able to notice the difference between an RPG and a grenade. Lmao
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 03:27:01 pm »

aaand fuck you liar

this animation only happens after shooting a rocket so cheers
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 03:30:17 pm by krystianoo »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 03:28:56 pm »
Nobody's lying m8. You died by a grenade before I even fired an RPG on you.
this animation only happens after shooting a rocket so cheers
That animation happens when you are walking around as well.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 03:33:56 pm by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Howl

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 03:48:22 pm »
Post the part before you got knocked down. So i can see what made you get knocked down.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 03:55:14 pm »
I'll be back with my own footage.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 04:04:39 pm »
Hi,
if you make the video go slow enough then you can see smoke coming out of Brian's barrel.
I just went ingame on an undisclosed server and tested both rocket launchers and grenades. There is no smoke after throwing a grenade, or after an explosion of grenade - but there is smoke present here and Brian claims he hit me with a grenade.
I propose increasing the duration of the ban due to how he tries to lie his way out of the situation
Here is the footage in question (RPG/GRE):

if you think it's fake - test it yourself.
On the video you can also see the explosion radius being too big for a grenade (RPG>GRE in explosion radius).

He couldn't have shot any gun before because the smoke would've disappeared - and as he claims, he was walking around with the RPG by denying my accusations of him firing the rocket and saying that it happens after walking around with a rocket launcher as well. (which is true but then it means he was walking around and he had no time to fire a gun before)

This is very clear on the technical level.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:08:11 pm by krystianoo »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 04:10:11 pm »
That video doesn't mean shit as you can have easily modded particle.txd to forge "evidence" by changing both weapon's visual particles.
He couldn't have shot any gun before because the smoke would've disappeared - and as he claims, he was walking around with the RPG by denying my accusations of him firing the rocket and saying that it happens after walking around with a rocket launcher as well. (which is true but then it means he was walking around and he had no time to fire a gun before)
Who said I was walking around with a gun/shot a gun.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 04:13:28 pm »
If an administrator doesn't believe in the video he should go ingame and test it himself while using VCVE/not which is the only thing that changes graphics in my Vice City version of the game. I also use a modified HUD. I don't want your footage but rather a footage coming from a trusted person - an admin.

Who said I was walking around with a gun/shot a gun.
I'm just being ahead of you, don't worry.

If my rocket-only smoke theory turns out to be true then you're banned as you just denied that you could've walked around with a gun/shot a gun.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:15:34 pm by krystianoo »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 04:15:04 pm »
while using VCVE/not which is the only thing that changes graphics in my Vice City version of the game.
Any modder can change graphics, it's not limited to VCVE only. I myself use VCVE with a custom particle.txd so what you are saying makes no sense.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 04:20:14 pm »
Okay - instead of arguing let's wait for an admin to declare whether my evidence is true or fake, and if it is fake then that admin should go ingame and test it himself. (preferably on a vanilla version of the game)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 04:23:20 pm »
Okay - instead of arguing let's wait for an admin to declare whether my evidence is true or fake, and if it is fake then that admin should go ingame and test it himself. (preferably on a vanilla version of the game)
You aren't even using vanilla version of the game. As I said, you could have used custom particle.txds to make fake evidence.
~A. Kupchenko

Howl

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 04:28:25 pm »
Post the part before you got knocked down. So i can see what made you get knocked down.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 04:33:55 pm »
No. Then this report is denied if you want to protect him and refuse to respond to arguments on a technical level.

Time to get the fuck out of here then
You're still a low-level idiot on par with KingArthur that is worshipped by ON kids and I'll eventually catch you again, bitch

p.s nice post removal there  :-*

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:48:46 pm by krystianoo »

Howl

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2016, 04:48:41 pm »
It's your bad thinking that i'm protecting him. Well okay, if you think that i'm protecting him, i will leave this report on other Admins.

Yesterday or day before yesterday i banned hunting for fast switching with rocket. I never do favourism when it comes to administrating.