• September 22, 2024, 12:51:31 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: zeodex's report  (Read 2994 times)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
zeodex's report
« on: January 05, 2019, 04:25:30 am »
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9011.0

ok so you mean now rules aren't equal for everyone?
at first you say sphere killing is disallowed, and as Ryne's friends get reported there's a major rule change all of a sudden?

Date: 3/01/2019.

Updates: 4/1/19
- Updated hydra sphere at airport, now it will only give immunity if you enter the sphere with Hydra.

the update happened 1 day after the rulebreak, they should have got punished, because rules are equal for everyone
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 04:35:18 am by HunTinG »

[OFF]Tom

Re: zeodex's report
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 05:36:10 am »
Are rules retroactive?

KILLERX

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 05:55:37 am »
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9011.0

ok so you mean now rules aren't equal for everyone?
at first you say sphere killing is disallowed, and as Ryne's friends get reported there's a major rule change all of a sudden?

Standing in sphere for nothing is also against rules.
as you can see in the video I had warned zkq for bug abuse, but when I noticed that standing in sphere for nothing is also illegal I just removed zkq warn and took no action against any of them.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 09:44:53 am »
We work for the best interest of our players. As soon as we noticed that some players are using it to get advantage over other players, we fixed it right away. What’s the fuss about it anymore? You guys help us to improve the server and we are on it always. We are trying to be lenient in the start of 2019. 
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 07:09:55 pm »
We work for the best interest of our players. As soon as we noticed that some players are using it to get advantage over other players, we fixed it right away. What’s the fuss about it anymore? You guys help us to improve the server and we are on it always. We are trying to be lenient in the start of 2019. 

if it was anyone else from our team we'd be punished even if the rule changed, these changes only apply to the ones against us like everytime we played

where does it say in the rules that camping in sphere for nothing is against the rules?
@UJIbU4 will post his report about this then.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 10:12:40 pm »
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9024.0

as this unban app was denied, ryne's friends should be banned for killing in airport sphere within the rules change day by the sake of logic

KILLERX

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 10:17:25 pm »

as this unban app was denied, ryne's friends should be banned for killing in airport sphere within the rules change day by the sake of logic
----

as you can see in the video I had warned zkq for bug abuse, but when I noticed that standing in sphere for nothing is also illegal I just removed zkq warn and took no action against any of them.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 10:19:41 pm by KX »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2019, 10:35:05 pm »

----

where does it write in rules standing in sphere for nothing is against the rules? was the rule there when zeodex and ON members made report?

KILLERX

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2019, 10:40:17 pm »

----

where does it write in rules standing in sphere for nothing is against the rules? was the rule there when zeodex and ON members made report?
Common sense.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2019, 11:24:56 pm »
Common sense.
Common sense goes out the window in this game, not to mention the fact that ex staff members like myself have gotten warnings when handling with 'common sense' (the whole chainsaw bug abuse debacle is one example).
If it's not explicitly stated in the rules you don't punish people for it, exactly how Aaron and management has specifically stated to me.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2019, 11:26:38 pm »
Common sense.
Common sense goes out the window in this game, not to mention the fact that ex staff members like myself have gotten warnings when handling with 'common sense' (the whole chainsaw bug abuse debacle is one example).
If it's not explicitly stated in the rules you don't punish people for it, exactly how Aaron and management has specifically stated to me.
^

the thing is killerx and ryne try to save their little asslicker friend, such intelligent actions aren't welcome here, brian.
ec can't handle this much.

KILLERX

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2019, 12:56:17 am »
ok then if you guys think we should take regular actions no matter whether its new year or not.
let me remind you what will happen if i started taking regular actions
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9003.0 - warns will be removed for this and i will issue a 21 days ban straight forward.
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9011.0 - i will issue a 7 days ban to [ON]Cluck [ON]FOX REDX05 for using sphere to avoid death and 14 days ban to those whom abused bug

atm i am from mobile i will re-handle all reports later
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 01:00:26 am by KX »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2019, 01:21:31 am »
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9003.0 - warns will be removed for this and i will issue a 21 days ban straight forward.
this report should have been straight denied.
re-add search box and I'll prove that such report was denied in the past IN THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES.

about sphere camping, you can't ban Cluck, Fox and REDX05 because there was no such rule.
as Brian mentioned, as past moderator he got punished for taking common sense action against players (rules which were not written in EC forum or in the server)

the fair actions would mean:
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9003.0 - this report should have been denied
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9011.0 - the ones who were killing people situated inside sphere should have been at least warned (considering New Year) and excluding non-written rules
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 01:32:14 am by HunTinG »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2019, 01:34:01 am »
Actually, the airport's sphere issue(especially abuse of sphere to evade or run from fight) were already discussed by staff on November after the last report related to the sphere. What were agreed includes a script update to disallow immunity unless with hydra and rule changes to disallow sphere abuse/camping inside sphere. The script update was supposed to be pushed by Mashreq along with other minor updates and as the changes were agreed by staff, the rules were already used. But, apparently Mashreq forgot to update the sphere and it only came to my attention after the report so i updated it yesterday. There arent any 'saving friend' issue here, just an issue about the action to be taken against the players because of the conflict and unclear rules
#1 abusing/camping inside sphere is disallowed as agreed in the discussion, not simply self-decision's action
#2 players arent allowed to kill opponent inside sphere because of the old rules that were not removed
#3 players are allowed to kill player in Airport's sphere as agreed in the discussion
Camping players at all Spheres/Marker: Any form of camping in which players inability to transact is not allowed and it applies to all weapons, anyone caught violating this said rule will be given enough punishment depending on it's severity.
The admins decided to forgive due to unclear rules, besides new year. The rule will be updated soon to be more clearer, i think there's no need to further this issue..

« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 01:42:49 am by Human. »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2019, 01:42:18 am »
Actually, the airport's sphere issue(especially abuse of sphere to evade or run from fight) were already discussed by staff on November after the last report related to the sphere. What were agreed includes a script update to disallow immunity unless with hydra and rule changes to disallow sphere abuse/camping inside sphere. .
ok but the rule wasn't written there when zeodex made the report, it was updated as the report was still active and then his report got denied,
what do you have to say about that?
it was discussed but the players never knew about such changes, zeodex followed the rules according to the fact that the rule was not written when he did it

all I'm saying is the players that were killing others in the sphere should have been punished with at least a warn for breaking the actual rules, later you could edit the rule

otherwise if you think of completely denying his report, then unwarn everyone in who did this in the past

either you unwarn/unban everyone or shall be said deny every kind of such reports, either accept zeodex's report and have a fresh start as you implement the rule, how isn't that clear?

The script update was supposed to be pushed by Mashreq along with other minor updates and as the changes were agreed by staff, the rules were already used. But, apparently Mashreq forgot to update the sphere and it only came to my attention after the report so i updated it yesterday

yes exactly, the report should have been accepted at that time or else just deny every kind of this kind of sphere-camping on foot reports instead of just denying one

according to your logic this unwarn app should have been accepted and normally I'd be able to play now, but I see injustice because only one report was denied - zeodex's report
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 01:47:20 am by HunTinG »