• September 21, 2024, 03:38:20 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Your VCMP Journey ?  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
Your VCMP Journey ?
« on: March 07, 2019, 01:34:20 am »
Hi Friends lets talk about our history in vcmp Like how You found vcmp, First server, first nick, first ban etc

Let me start
I found VCMP in early 2010. We bought a new PC (Pentium 4 and the price was 34k PKR at that time). I was so excited to play games on it. My brother installed GTA Vice city and he played it all night and didn't give me a single chance to drive a car. I waited for him all night too stop playing and give me chance to play GTA. But it was a late night and my mother beat me and force me to sleep due to school. On the next day I woke up and went to the school, I was so fu*()&(*& excited to go home and play the games. When I arrived at home I threw my fu*** bag and started the pc (I even didn't take off my uniform and start pc ) I played GTA all day. After that, I went to the Google and YouTube to find cool mods and then I read "vice city multiplayer" I was wonder what is that I started digging about VCMP and I installed it. I named myself  "Detective Conan" (Crack hope you remember me lol, biggest ban evader of sky city). My first server which I joined was "Racing hosting server" (something call racing mods etc i forgot). I felt really bored in that server as there were Hotring Racer cars everywhere and nothing else, I left it and joined the XE server. Everybody was good at the game and were shooting me just because I was a newbie. I start thinking about hacks/trainer. After some research I download it and my first hack was HP hacks in XE. I GOT BANNED. I become an addict of VCMP and all I wanted was to be unbanned from the server. I kept making ban appeals but they denied every one of them. The funniest thing which I did just for getting unbanned I named myself as "Sweet Girl" so that the admin would think I'm a girl and would have mercy on me to unban me. But they still denied. Since I was an addict of XE I started thinking about getting unbanned and I found a video on youtube to getting unbanned, the trick was resetting the router. I did that a lot of time to evade bans by changing my IP after resetting the router.

The Second server was Sky City where i got Subnet banned due to HP hacks/speed hacks. This server was more popular than Xe. Since i know the trick to getting unbanned so i repeat it again and did a lot of ban Evads. Admins become mad on me especially murdock so they give me SUB-Net.

What's your story guys ? how you start your VCMP journey ?

how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline Saim

• Major Staff
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VUr]Saim
  • Clan: VU
Re: Your VCMP Journey ?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 12:17:33 pm »
lmao
Credits to me

Clan History: UF , CO, and VU
Current Experience:
[0.4] Evolution DM- Administrator
[0.4] Rob The Vehicle A/D - Moderator
[0.4] Grab The Briefcase - Developer

Sezaro

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 01:53:52 pm »
lmao
it should be acknowledged instead of laughing at this topic

Appreciated.

Lets start with mine

Well i was 10 years old when i started playing games. My first game was Gold Mine. Then one of my uncle gifted me GTA Vice City. I was really confused that what is this game. I opened the game and then I pressed "Start New Game" and pressed the first button randomly and then one cutscene came which i tried to skip with my 100% effort and finally got skipped when i pressed the esc button. I was watching that one character was standing and then my brother said that my playing chance are gone ( because it was half an hour already) . Then my brother played it like a pro and started killing everyone in that single player mode. Days gone like this until my brother taught me how to play that because his stats were getting fucked up in single player. I started playing like that killing unreasonably and got in addict somehow at 12 years old and removed gta vc game from my computer. I started playing non-violence game like Purble Place , Rise of Nation etc. Then 2 years, its 2017 at that time. I was 14 years old and then saw that gta vc again on my computer. Papa said that i am allowed now because i am older enough to play gta vc. I was happy and played randomly until December 2017. Suddenly my brother told me about vcmp. I installed the 0.3z version which wasn't working at that time. My brother then took the controls from me and downloaded VCMP 0.4 version quickly and gave it to me. Which server I saw first was, Argonath RPG. My name was XX_Sezar_XX. My brother then prefered me to apply on EAF clan because my brother was a associate of it and i applied but denied for my immaturity and none of the member knew me that time. The one who helped me in Argonath RPG after i got denied from EAF was EnZo. His name was Lorenzo_Soprano there that time. He and Radon (Stefan_Soprano that time) helped me in Roleplaying and then combat skills. I started playing on dm servers. I first played on EC where I met DiaZ (the alien :D ) who helped me to establish myself more. I started making my own reputation then. One of my best friend, Diz taught me some more combats and i applied on UF then. First time i got denied but then got accepted as UF trainee. I started hanging with LumberJack, Diz ,GoRcEE and EvilSpiRiT. After 1 year 1 month, I left UF for some internal reason in clan. I started playing clanless and Now I am known by "SezaR." name.

P.S :- I know shitton of grammar mistake and long ass writing. Don't mind that :D
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:58:12 pm by Sezaro »

Offline Saim

• Major Staff
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 02:07:08 pm »
its 2017 at that time. I was 14 years old and then saw that gta vc again on my computer. Papa said that i am allowed now because i am older enough to play gta vc.

lmfao
Credits to me

Current Experience:

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 05:21:56 pm »
lmao
haha would you like to post something about your experience ?
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.

KILLERX

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 05:51:41 am »

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Bninin
  • Clan: :
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 07:27:42 am »
Sorry for the grammar.

I was 11 years don't knew how to use computer completely. After some days, I gone to my cousin's house and found on his computer GTA vice city, I was a newbie, found a bat and started hiting a cab I think half an hour lol. And then papa said we'll go back to home. I was sad because I wanted to play more. After weeks I gone to my cousin's house again and brought a flash disk USB and told my cousin to send it. He copied/pasted it. I played it in my house until I tired. And finished every mission and then removed it. In 2018 when I was 14 years old, I played samp in few months, and, bought GTA vc DVD. I watched mods that I can download it, and then watched I entered my GTA faster like an idiot and gone to the taxi place and waited a half of an hour and nothing happened, I left and searched how to download, I downloaded the 0.3z version and it doesn't worked, and then downloaded the 0.4 version. My first name was "ford" and my first server I entered was "Sky wars" and after some hours, changed my name to "atlanta" and gone to EC, I was playing as skin id 61 (construction man) and snipped on the roof (gotoloc 88) and when two teams fought, I gone with the team which had many members... Time with medics and time with sharks and Haitians. After that, I downloaded HP hax and started hacking and death evaded and got reported by Casper. I got banned, and after that day I resettled my router and joined, and sadly got permanent ban. And from that, I didn't knew how to make an unban appeal nor forum nor registration, in 2018 I searched on google how to use forum, and made an appeal but denied many timed, cool3 who banned me I remember. I used HP hax same in Vks and made an unban appeal. I joined RK and my name was Banana and in few weeks changed to Bninin and played CTF, and then made a last ban appeal on ec and happily, unbanned. Played ec for long time. Now banned again, time left 4 months reason provoking and sorry.

Don't wanna speak abut lw bcz I don't remember.

Sorry for my bad English.

Offline Panzer24

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 04:45:13 pm »
I started playing games since I was 4, the first one is midnight club 2, I loved it so much and still play it till now, then I started playing vice city when I was 5 in 2010, I was impressed by its charming experience but I prefered GoldSrc and Source games and never stopped playing them from 2012 to 2016 (I finished all of half-life series including decay and played all kinds of counter strike including deleted scenes)
While playing those games I started as a noob player in MTA:SA, played it for like 6 months till late 2016 then I decided to finish GTA3, SA, VC 100%. Doing that made me have a lot fun because I felt for a moment that I am a speedrunner and was so proud of myself when I finished them in front of my friends. from early 2017 I looked into mods for GTA VC and SA, the best one I liked was UG (GTA:UnderGround for GTA SA: combines all of the GTA/bully/manhunt maps and contains all their respective peds,vehicles,interiors,sounds,radio stations,gangs with gang war system included in each city and all of the weapons with additional custom ones also with their exact sounds and too many extra things) played it for like 3 months then installed NFS mw 2012 with its dlcs and finished 100%.
in August 2017 I had the idea of making a youtube channel and download VCMP (since I couldn't before due to some compatibility issues) I started playing as a noob in LWs server, I made new friends and enemies and was a part of DnW, the first day exaclty is when I joined the server and constantly get kicked for disabling frame limiter, I didn't like it but since it was the only server who has players I did.
The days when I cooperate with fellow DnW members,have clan wars and generally have fun were the best, shit fucked up from april 2018 onwards when I got to meet the toxic part of this community, not only that but I came to know that there are too many inexperienced/incompetent admins , dickheads and badasses, my activity decreased and I no longer have fun when staying ingame in VCMP.
in November 2018 I joined the GTAForums community, there, people have the same point of views about VCMP since everyone I ask says "people there are assholes" and indeed, people are assholes here with few exceptions.
At this time I am waiting for UGMP release, truly a master-piece compared to VCMP trash.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 07:41:41 pm by Panzer24 »

Offline Saim

• Major Staff
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2019, 05:30:06 pm »
I started playing as a noob in LWs server,

you're still
Credits to me

Current Experience:

Offline Panzer24

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2019, 06:33:10 pm »
I started playing as a noob in LWs server,

you're still
for someone who mastered all kind of glitches in MP and finished the SP game 100%.That's pretty hard, you know?
oh and you just further confirmed the toxicity of this community, thanks!

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 09:34:49 pm »