• September 21, 2024, 12:46:08 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Some Issue with EC and many other VCMPservers...  (Read 2803 times)

Sezaro

Some Issue with EC and many other VCMPservers...
« on: March 12, 2019, 11:16:43 pm »
 I thought about this many times and will be posting now...

It is from my 1 year expirience.... Well many of the players thinks VCMP beyond of any game. Usage of Family abuse, becoming hostile, Heavy usage of abuse not for Sarcasm but trying to provoke or insult the player. I would like spread this awareness among every players.... Ignoring and abusing back aren't the solution. We can state this issue for becoming of death of VCMP... Many of the community players even rage quits the VCMP community permanently and takes bad thoughts with him when quitting. I saw one player getting hated even for his ban history and his hacks. But I am not appreciating hacks infact I hate when i gets killed by a hacker even by giving 100% effort. The hacker gets a proper punishment for it and even there is something known as reporting section.. He can be ignored but should not get hurl abuses.. The Hacker is also a human after all... Even many becomes enemy only because they are from different race , different country or even different religion.... They even ends up giving religional or family abuse and quitting from any one side.. I just looked at myself.. Realizing that how much abusive I became in VCMP somehow but in real life i don't use to abuse except for sarcasm with my friends... We should not throw hates because of religion, race, country or its ban history but should try to ignore or help him out from his issue..

I know many of you will laugh at it or make autistic comments but have a look on this paragraph if you have enough time, it will not wash your iq level away.. Love Others and do not take the game seriously..

comments are appreciated about this awareness

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: Some Issue with EC and many other VCMPservers...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 01:30:03 am »
We are struggling to tackle this situation. I Agree
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 01:53:49 am »
But hackers take advantage over normal player if they can be ignored like that, there's no difference left for normal player and a hacker. He would be treated as much as a normal player thinks.

About abuses, they take this game too seriously and got nothing to do in their real life, they think only vcmp is available for multiplayer, but deep down VC:MP nowadays is filled with laggers and some tools that cannot be detected at all. Everyone should move ahead.

Rorro arts

Offline EvilSpiriT

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 02:10:38 am »
I agree with your point. No country or religion or anyone's family member should be abused just because of your bad experience with that particular individual.

About those players with ban history, abusing isn't an option, but we try to give them chances to improve because we've all been through the same phase once or more times in our vcmp career. This condition is limited to players until someone like Casper effs up the chance provided to him for improvement, that goes beyond our tolerance and makes the situation haywire.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 10:16:50 am by EvilSpiriT »

KILLERX

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 08:58:12 am »
only 1 solution: permanent ban
and thats not going to happen because server owners want activity they are not going to ban players just for abusing. (Except EC).
@Sezaro you are also annoying try to change yourself too if you dont like abuses
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 09:01:14 am by KX »

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 10:22:09 am »
Clear ban list once again. Xd

Sezaro

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 11:05:25 am »
I agree with your point. No country or religion or anyone's family member should be abused just because of your bad experience with that particular individual.

About those players with ban history, abusing isn't an option, but we try to give them chances to improve because we've all been through the same phase once or more times in our vcmp career. This condition is limited to players until someone like Casper effs up the chance provided to him for improvement, that goes beyond our tolerance and makes the situation haywire.
An appreciated comment but somehow you know that this community toxicity made Casper end up like this? Let's even see Casper's previous post in ec.. It's not same like the one nowadays.. Small things even made him get toxic.. And all are witness what Casper became now.. Casper is nothing but one of the example of this vcmp toxicity. He is also a man.. Alright not good enough though? Let's see Panzer how he gets provoked in vu forum and maybe he also ends up like Casper.. Using hacks, abusing others etc. etc.
Not an offense but this new generations of Vice Underdogs disappointed me.. Especially the trainee and rookie.. Let's not get into this topic though or hate comments incoming soon..

only 1 solution: permanent ban
and thats not going to happen because server owners want activity they are not going to ban players just for abusing. (Except EC).
@Sezaro you are also annoying try to change yourself too if you dont like abuses
Well what I usually abuses is for sarcasm sake but not to hurt people but I can see sometimes I gets changed and abuses all.. Sorry for toxicity (you guys knows me better I do myself)

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 04:53:58 pm »

Not an offense but this new generations of Vice Underdogs disappointed me.. Especially the trainee and rookie.. Let's not get into this topic though or hate comments incoming soon..
Everyone is toxic with his/her career in start, so I'd say use the cmd /ignore when you find someone toxic enough. I don't see VCMP growing anymore with mature people now, going with that every clan has to step back and accept some players like that. If you bother to ask then I will give you an example of toxicity of Dr.Danny and Casper, they lost their stepping up chances with their own problems. You have to tackle the situations yourself.
I'd say, VC:MP is not that anymore which it was supposed to be or you joined this game late :)

Rorro arts

Sezaro

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 05:38:50 pm »
But somehow in daily situation ( I have computer logs) that after dueling or fighting, both starts provoking on their finest and just see bninin and sheep (who got banned) do racism on their peak on Pakistani ppls for their internet.. NYB abusing Romanian ppls cuz they are from Romania..
It's not only about me but about the whole vcmp which is dead yet.. But it's toxicity makes ppls rq..
I ain't made this topic for my sake but for everyone to have a think on it..
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 05:42:03 pm by Sezaro »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 06:15:56 pm »
I appreciate this thing. This shit can still be stopped. Let's see what @Aaron say about it.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 11:07:22 pm »
I think the admins are already doing what had to be done to stop it here, by giving heavy punishment. We cant force other servers to do the same and they might have different view on these things. It had been quite long for us and most servers to take insults, racism, discrimination..etc lightly as part of 'player's freedom to speak', that it became common and normal for players to do such thing and apparently it became worst(well, most players these days are kids so it's not surprising). The punishments were too light that these players don't even care about the consequences of their action. Don't expect all the kids to change on their own in such a short time, it wont happen until they grow up and think maturely but it wont be that fast and i still doubt it after seeing how these people acts and the toxicity of their surrounding(the 2 major aspect that lead to the problem, that we alone cant control). The only way for us to fight it is by hitting them hard on their face(with fear of heavier punishment, probably) so that they will think about the consequences of their action. Yes i know it might not fully stop them nor solve all the problems( as i said, we alone cant do much ) but it will reduce the chance of such thing from happening here. I believe the admins already do their best to keep the server free from this kind of thing, to make it a better place for players to have have a healthy/fun competitions and play calmly without worry of racism/excessive insults/discrimination..etc, even though we might look too heavy on punishing players.

But after all, this is internet so don't expect much..people tend to do what they scare/wont do in real life, knowing they are 'hidden', can easily get away with what they do and start all over again if they want to..
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 12:18:19 am by Human. »

Sezaro

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 12:03:40 pm »
But somehow in non presence of staff, situation gets worse against many clan or team.. And they discriminate each other.. The provocation rules should be stricter and should be followed by everyone or heavier punishment should await. If these won't be implemented then vcmp death incoming soon cuz there wouldn't be next generation if the newbie ppl looks other abusing/rascism/discriminating others.. I will sooner open the same topic on other servers

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 10:59:54 pm »
As to stand being the head of the management I address this problem always to the staff team to take it seriously with no toleration given, they know that already, We can be lenient, yes, but it depends on a certain situation, it is somehow a campaign for us to reach our aim to clean up those toxic players that makes the environment of the server vile, we're making this server a hub where you can play  and no other than that.

I myself can say that I'm strict when it comes to this matter, I am no ones friend and also not a one sided, if you deserve it, I give it to you. And for the banter or sarcasm, make it sure it is in place not by getting out of hand. it is an pre emptive warning, as we have said, we give no chances those who does not deserve to be given.

And to share my outlook regarding players attitude, I don't carry those burden personally, I don't speculate it as their personal behavior in real life, what's in the game, stays there.

So again, to make it all short, we take this problem seriously and for those who already got banned due to this reason, sorry but you ain't welcome anymore unless I/we can see that you've changed at all without any appeals. There's still room for improvement but as what I have said, toxicity is never welcome, just shut up and play :))

Sezaro

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2019, 10:34:31 am »
This last post satisfied me to be honest.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2019, 11:27:30 am »
But somehow in non presence of staff, situation gets worse against many clan or team.. And they discriminate each other.. The provocation rules should be stricter and should be followed by everyone or heavier punishment should await. If these won't be implemented then vcmp death incoming soon cuz there wouldn't be next generation if the newbie ppl looks other abusing/rascism/discriminating others.. I will sooner open the same topic on other servers
Well, that's where the role of players starts.  If someone break rule(including racism), you can report them in Report Section. You cant be too dependent on staff alone, they cant be 24 hours online to keep server clean or monitor what every single players do/did. There must be cooperation from both sides if the 'solution' is what you are after..

Anyway, as i said in my previous post..the only way for us to overcome the problem is by giving heavy/strict punishment and it's already being done by the staff members under management's lead. It was proven by the number of players that got months and even permanent ban due their 'toxicity', Aaron cleared that out in his post..

and, don't get it wrong, 'heavy/strict punishment' does not mean everyone will get perma/months ban right away after their first offense. The admins will consider the rules and how severe the rule break is( you can refer to the latest Server rules https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3.0 - we already added the range of possible punishment for each rule break ).

If anyone has any other idea/different thoughts, you are free to discuss them with us. If you have suggestion(including changes to rules/administration/forum/server), post them in Suggestion Board and if you are looking for a discussion or answers from us, you may post them in General Discussion board.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:46:54 am by Human. »