• September 20, 2024, 10:24:38 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: peace, labor, may  (Read 2401 times)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
peace, labor, may
« on: August 04, 2019, 06:40:18 pm »
-Removed- recorded without consent

Ryne Said: Look at this guy(KILLERX) he cant stay anywhere just see he left MK and then DU aswell

But my hyprocrite bro forgot how much clans(almost 7) he left himself even he had left VU once aswell and then joined again and the big thing he got no guts to talk infront of me just crying behind me and

Ryne Said: we took KillerX in ec staff just because he was friend of ELK and i had trust on ELK also
So my hyprocrite bro, would you mind telling me and the entire ec staff why you are taking a guy in staff whom you dont know just because he is a friend of your good friend? as far we know Friendship is not the criteria for taking staff

Funfact: Hypocrites always talking behind that guy atm he is talking against me with ELK but what were his views before about ELK? same as me that he is biased and supporting WK

These were major things if u want my opinion on something else PM me your question

@Ryne more drama for u, enjoy this shit, well i knew your staff was worse, but not this worse

and i truly hope @Decent_946 and others didn't fell for my APOLOGIZING topic, we all know i don't regret a thing that i've done to your shitty staff, the only reason i did this was to collect more info on this topic and then freely talk about it, thank u very much for ur kindness all of u

fact: everyone in EC staff is corrupted one more than another, i wouldn't be apologizing to a hypocrite like ryne not even if my ban would last 30 years, UNDERSTAND it?

@Aaron you're in this too most likely, vu dogs like to use others as protection from their actions

and what's worse, you seemed to believe the apologizing topic  ;D ;D

what u fucking taking me for? you all know i had a good reason to do this, i have no regrets after i've fucked ur players and staff

i hope i get banned for this, because we always get banned for speaking the truth on public forum.

@HunTinG : some other day kiddo.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 08:41:57 am by Ryne »

Sezaro

Re: peace, labor, may
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 10:17:38 pm »
Nothing is fked up m8, all cool. Nobody takes game in competitive eyes. You may get banned peacefully :D

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 10:27:45 pm »
Nothing is fked up m8, all cool. Nobody takes game in competitive eyes. You may get banned peacefully :D
fuck the fucker - it's my job

ec staff fucked ec server, so i fuck with them ok

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 10:34:55 pm »

When you gave chances but still the person itself can't even do it for his own good, I expected this to happen after concluding your appeal has been discarded. You just shedding of your tears here and what you were planning ain't going to work. we are all good here in terms with relationship of  the players and staff, and you're the only one who rebel yourself against us and just dragging you down even more, and digging your own grave to humiliation. Now go play roblox or some shit you like.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 11:57:10 pm by Aaron »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 11:47:13 pm »
Still banned
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 01:57:25 am »

Clearly EC staff fucked you up :D try to claim as much as you like that you 'don't care' but everyone knows how seriously you take this game and how we can't expect anything different from a braindead rabbit, your whole life consists of vcmp, gl & hf somewhere where you're actually wanted, perhaps the Roblox community as Aaron suggested, you'll find much of your own kind there, retarded and abandoned rabbits.

We know that you tried your best to return to ec in order to save your disbanded, dead / corrupt and poorly skilled clan / clan members, but you're nothing nor you're welcome here :D

Poor skills exposed as usual, and what makes it even funnier is your usual butthurt rage :D

Although nice title,

Peace= Exactly what no one gives a fuck about when it comes to retards like you,

Labour= sums up the current condition of your ... (you have a sibling on the way)

May= Atleast you know that you have a sibling on the way, that too in which month it'll be arriving, gg. (exactly 9 months from now, what a coincidence :D)

Do us all a favour and get the fuck out, go suck some Roblox dick.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 03:13:05 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline I am Gay

• Corporal
  • DIE PAKI, DIE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 03:27:02 am »
Good job Hunting ,  always unmasking the hypocrites
thunder  You're still crying for yesterday's rape 
-link removed-
and don't change the subject here ryne's corruption is discussed
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 03:14:48 pm by Aaron »

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2019, 08:41:50 am »
-link removed-

Thunder are cfying for your rip pc bro 20fps naa rip
LL KNOW it about ec staff men
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 03:15:05 pm by Aaron »

Sezaro

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 02:32:53 pm »
-link removed-

Thunder are cfying for your rip pc bro 20fps naa rip
LL KNOW it about ec staff men

The FPS you told is actually thunder's ping and he gets more fps than you atleast ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 03:15:39 pm by Aaron »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 03:40:10 pm »
-link removed-

Oh yeah the banned person also came up crawling from his cave, and who keeps on spamming on my PM's on how sincere he wants to get unbanned. this topic is most likely to be a freedom wall for those who weep for hammering straight up to their ass.

Anyways I want to be transparent to all staff and players.
Ryne Said: we took KillerX in ec staff just because he was friend of ELK and i had trust on ELK also
So my hyprocrite bro, would you mind telling me and the entire ec staff why you are taking a guy in staff whom you dont know just because he is a friend of your good friend? as far we know Friendship is not the criteria for taking staff
This what bothers me the most, the criteria is not predominantly just because of an acquaintance of another, we have criteria before letting them in, we monitor those who is vouched before getting in the administration team, and I can testify myself that killerx proved himself (before the drama thingy happened with rtv) that he's willing to be part of the team and even still promoted him to Head Admin for his excellent job.

But things really do change and ELK, Siezer and me talks about what is happening around, and I appreciate for their tender concern about what happened. We just carry on and just keep moving forward. It's up to you how you see us, we're just doing our job what is needed to be done, making this community clean from any rule breaker/toxicity and a hub for fun, that's all what we matter the most.

IceBlood

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 05:57:53 pm »
Am i am the only one who does not know what the heck is happening ?

Offline I am Gay

• Corporal
  • DIE PAKI, DIE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2019, 06:46:10 pm »
and that has to do with the corruption of his team, I also have the right to say like everyone else, good morning  :D

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2019, 08:59:06 pm »
Firstly i dont understand the video nor the pictures, so just assume i make this comment based on what was said in Hunting posts alone. I would appreciate if anyone could translate it if it's worth it for me to read it. But if it was just a personal issue between Ryne and KillerX or Ryne talking bad about KillerX, then it's none of our business, let them solve it themselves.

Anyway, i can assure you one individual cant promote a member based on his decision alone (even though with a manager rank), it wont make a huge different because a discussion must first be done to promote a member and the decision is based majority's vote before approved/monitored by developers.

Other than that, i dont see any other thing that worth an explanation as it was just insults toward EC staff without any strong statement or evidence that i can look into..

and what's worse, you seemed to believe the apologizing topic  ;D ;D

what u fucking taking me for? you all know i had a good reason to do this, i have no regrets after i've fucked ur players and staff
You shoud realize on your attempt to trick the staff, which you didnt succeed (well, even if it did, you should know EC will lose nothing from that. To be honest, im not even sure what was the point of doing that other than feeding your ego). You ended up breaking the trust and efforts of people that wanted to help you or willing to give you chances, either by voting for your unban or tried to change the staff view toward you. You literally made fun of them all, those people that supported you and their efforts, Personally, i dont think it was a smart move and i was hoping to see something better from you.. But seems like this topic exposed more about what kind of person you are than the subject you were talking about..
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 09:49:17 pm by Human. »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2019, 02:59:51 am »
Who the fuck are you to judge other staff, even to post say your wk community to get lost from here, we don't need you anymore.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2019, 06:21:03 am »
@HunTinG what is the goal of this topic? the video and msgs are in urdu beside u repeated same old words. what do you want by making this topic