• September 20, 2024, 05:39:03 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: AMNESTY  (Read 7043 times)

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
Re: AMNESTY
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2019, 03:07:36 pm »
Well even though it could backfire but we have staff for that so imma go with +1

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2019, 03:58:12 pm »
I agree with the fact that people who never changed their behavior towards community won't make them learn anything, like Bangho who had to be perma banned for repeating same rules breaks too many time, and Hunting also the one who got baneed too many times, same like some old F2 players.
But why dont we think about unbanning everybody, and put perma banned people under control. Like Casper and bangho, just perma shun them and give them big periode of ban for other reasons like 2months for evade, 1 month for " light breaks"
And you can go to perma ban them incase of cheating.
I think giving everyone a chance is good to build up the community instead of having less players for ever just because of some retarded actions that can be fixed along with the behavior itself.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 04:49:35 pm by Zkq »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2019, 05:25:41 pm »
yes

Offline RORSCHACH

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RORSCHACH
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2019, 06:46:23 pm »
I think like XE, we should have ban list cleared as we used to have for Christmas or we can go for Eid. Secondly i don't agree with shunning players over abuse or racism, you can always use /ignore, This ain't some Little Planet. Everyone is a grownup, In reality if someone is being abusive he is just showing you his inner shit and how well he was raised.

That's just personal opinion, we can look at the bright side and let everyone play and only ban cheaters that don't learn from there mistakes. Maybe have a poll or something that lets the community decide, We can make it a official thing for clearing ban list every year,

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2019, 07:22:49 pm »
We still have to look into players ban history for those who has been banned several times yet doesn't learn from it, we can't simply unban them all, there will be exceptions especially for those notorious and known hackers and hard headed people who don't even bother to correct themselves.

It was already at the back on my mind regarding the ban list clearance yet I still have to take look into it even more deeper on what are the possibilities that can happen.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 08:31:41 pm by Human. »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2019, 09:09:33 pm »
We've had ban clearance multiple times before, giving the players a lot of chances. But, some people are not willing to change at all (please dont forget to check ban records: http://ec.thijn.ovh/bans.php of those players). We've had ban clearance almost every year, it made me realize that maybe we are just too kind to the trouble makers, making them feel entitled to get as many unban and chances as they want. Those players keep breaking the rules after unban, refused to accept their mistakes and then blame us whenever they get banned again (then we have ban clearance again and the cycle repeats..). But you know what's worse ? Those people who support such entitled rule breakers (either by helping/creating hack tools, teach ways to evade..etc), ruining this old game for everyone for no reason at all.. Don't blame admins for banning such players, there's nothing else admins can do about that and yet we are seen as too harsh. I do realize some of you says shun is enough for players that do insults/racism, admins actually did that but those smartass joined with racist/abusive nick instead so shun does nothing in that case. Do you expect us to beg them to stop instead ?

Anyway, maybe we will still have ban clearance since we usually do that every year. But it's not likely everyone will get unbanned, maybe there will be exception for some players or maybe there wont be ban clearance at all. We will come out with an announcement if we do ban clearance..
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 10:44:36 pm by Human. »

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2019, 04:35:49 pm »
if they repeat it again ban all.of them at once but ec management must give a chance to them, we know that they are bad but still are our friends/enemy so giving them.chance this time may realize them that they should stop doing this bullshit otherwise there is no more chances to come +1

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2019, 10:02:50 pm »
Hmm. I wouldn't put my opinion as the higher staff has already explained the whole scenario. Instead, I'd just emphasize on what they say. We've had given chances to everyone. But some of them doesn't seem to change themselves. Thus, the ban list clearance might get announced but, not all of the players shall be unbanned. Breaking a rule once maybe considered as a mistake. But repeating again n again is said to be the intention. Thus, some of the nicks shall remain at the position where they are.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2019, 09:20:26 pm »
A second chance doesn’t mean anything if you didn’t learn from your first.
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2019, 11:29:36 pm »

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2019, 05:43:14 pm »
bump
@Admins clean banlist let us enjoy playing

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2019, 08:26:39 pm »
bump
Nu

[/cente

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2019, 09:54:32 pm »
bump
Nu

you prefer to see the server empty ?
@Aaron @Human. @Ryne  clean ban list and if any one does something against rules feel free to perma ban him

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2019, 09:56:32 pm »
So give a chance to my girlfriend Vladut please I love him is how my little bitch!

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2020, 06:19:11 pm »
bump
Nu

you prefer to see the server empty ?
@Aaron @Human. @Ryne  clean ban list and if any one does something against rules feel free to perma ban him
bump @Aaron