• September 21, 2024, 10:58:45 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Shunned [F2t]Z4yn ''N'' salfsa family abuse /provoke/Gangsta posting where not involved  (Read 1087 times)

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
Player Nick: [F2t]Z4yN. ''N'' salfsa aka [Jk]Uzair,s
Date: 1 week ago (re - reporting)
Reason for reporting: family Abuse/ Making fun of dead people - Gangsta posting where not involved
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: This is not his [zain] first time where he abused my mother i warned him many times but he kept doing it, Actually when i was dueling with a guy i wrongfully knocked him started fighting with me  2v1 i was also making spree's his mate left him alone at bf, After x8 he started abusing my mother and sister because i made spree's and a guy [jk]Uzair,s  a filthy dog was giving him company, here is a screenshot where salfsa aka [Jk]uzairs confirms that he is ''uzairs'', It's a waste of time using /ignore cmd on them especially on [F2]zain not only my mother , He abuse each and every player's mother who kills him, After knowing that my mother is died they both were making fun of it, I request to staff please ban [F2]Zain and Shun [JK]Uzair,s, Broly none told you to handle this report when you dont have time you calling it drama without reading what i said even you didn't shunned you just verbally warned him without reading what he said,I said  He always abuse without any reason i used /ignore cmd many times on him but he keep repeating same shit again and again because of spree's don't try to save him. BAN GANGSTA FROM THE FORUM FOR POSTING WHERE NOT INVOLVED TRYING TO FAKE THIS REPORT BY POSTING USELESS THINGS It's not my fault he involved in the report, And this is not his first time he tried to change report's route ban should be given, You are admin broly you have to read each and everything if you dont have time to handle reports then you can hapily resign none pressurized you to join staff, It's you'r duty, Make it fair else i will keep reporting him He abusing dead peoples / provoking continuously and you just verbally warned him, You should denied this report without any action there's no need of you'r action here. He abused plenty of times to my mother for a game and provoked,  Where everything is proved why you saving them ?, Ban Zain from the server for breaking rule again and again, Ban gangsta from the forum for posting where not involved he tried to fake this report they made huge drama of out of tow etcc..., Shun uzair from the server, And make it fair And broly please don't take any action without reading. @Human. @Human. @Aaron
Extra : I Proved each and every single thing here you can read my old report as well, I Don't want them reply here without evidence, Make it fair where i proved each and everything. @SanaullaH
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11429.0
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 07:03:57 am by SanaullaH »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
I don't need to type anything here read my old report including this as well, I proved every single thing Ban should be given and broly you can ignore this report if you don't have time to read, I personally spoke with sanaullah where he said he will handle this report after friday mean he will read and solve it, You don't need to read it @Broly , MAKE IT FAIR where i proved everything i won't reply here again i proved every single thing with proves. And broly you calling it casual insult ??? Are you blind he lit abused and made fun of my mom which i already proved after getting report he kept repeating same shit provoking/abusing. Read both reports @staff
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 09:00:28 pm by [KF]RisKY^ »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
Here is another prove to make these reports easy to solve, Here he already got warn for abusing/family abuse

Then imagine how many times he abuse others included me as well, Ban should be given

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
I actually read some posts and found nothing except blaming each other for abusing. Being an admin isn't the easy task you have to look both side and thats what i did
I am not against you Risky but i my self observe some time that you always abuse first then how do i warn/ban him ?
Example:
[jk]Uzair,s  a filthy dog 
The reason why i didn't warned gansta bcz he post some valid proof against you also since ZAYN was out of town he ask gansta to reply so its not a big issue for me
Its fine i won't take action and let @SanaullaH handle it

how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
I actually read some posts and found nothing except blaming each other for abusing. Being an admin isn't the easy task you have to look both side and thats what i did
I am not against you Risky but i my self observe some time that you always abuse first then how do i warn/ban him ?
Example:
The reason why i didn't warned gansta bcz he post some valid proof against you also since ZAYN was out of town he ask gansta to reply so its not a big issue for me
broly how can you say i started abusing when you were not in the server, And lol i can't even say ''filthy dog '' on forum against family abuse dude in you'r  replies there's 0 logic as you said you just read few replies, You should read all replies where i proved each and every thing, and you talking about out of town? lol he said he can't reply cuz he is out of town barely whatsapp is running dude he can't open ec forum? at google? plus he was playing game at 2;3am which i already proved where he is playing and replying at forum he can defend his self, The fact is gagnsta was repeating same text again and again thats why report became long else there's 0 logic on his evidence, See you just focusing on me instead of warning them, He wasn't out of town in game claims that he left his town for 1  day only there was no any hurry to reply at the same time of report he could reply after a day too, And when he came again he should reply but he let gangsta to save him which he already accepted i gave prove on my previous report, I proved each and everything that he started provoking abusing family abusing first where i just reported because he did this many times @Broly , It's a request from my side please read both reports and make it fair by making zayn ban from the server and gangsta from the forum, You can check their warn history, Zain got 4 warns where 2 for abusing i never got ban/warn for abusing not shun too, make it fair @Broly it's an request i want you to read both reports carefully especially evidences and make it fair... thanks

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]zayn
  • Clan: MD
Example:
broly how can you say i started abusing when you were not in the server, And lol i can't even say ''filthy dog '' on forum against family abuse dude in you'r  replies there's 0 logic as you said you just read few replies, You should read all replies where i proved each and every thing, and you talking about out of town? lol he said he can't reply cuz he is out of town barely whatsapp is running dude he can't open ec forum? at google? plus he was playing game at 2;3am which i already proved where he is playing and replying at forum he can defend his self, The fact is gagnsta was repeating same text again and again thats why report became long else there's 0 logic on his evidence, See you just focusing on me instead of warning them, He wasn't out of town in game claims that he left his town for 1  day only there was no any hurry to reply at the same time of report he could reply after a day too, And when he came again he should reply but he let gangsta to save him which he already accepted i gave prove on my previous report, I proved each and everything that he started provoking abusing family abusing first where i just reported because he did this many times @Broly , It's a request from my side please read both reports and make it fair by making zayn ban from the server and gangsta from the forum, You can check their warn history, Zain got 4 warns where 2 for abusing i never got ban/warn for abusing not shun too, make it fair @Broly it's an request i want you to read both reports carefully especially evidences and make it fair... thanks
risky meri jaan phly bt yeh har koi chay nai hota apki trrah k report kray nai to ap kab kay ban huway hotay ajkal to apko danda huwa wa h k report hojayegi agar mene gaali di to wrna ap ki galiyan mere sy ziyada e hotin ab is mslay ko agay na e barhao to acha h theek h nai to puranay logs nikalay to fir ap lagay jaogy or m wysy b itna vela nai hn ap k jysa low life k itni rondi buthi bana k report kroo
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 01:42:06 am by Zayn »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none

Thanks for making it clear @Broly.
Since im involved in this report so i'd like to add this.

Risky bro its not about family abuse or abusing an indivisual when you provoke someone you can expect any insult from them wether its family or an indivisual's if you didn't have provoked someone and stayed quiet you'd not get insulted there are many players who don't get abused by anyone in server,
If you provoke someone then you have no right to report anyone i find it useless to re-post this report again you're just spamming forum with same report that got denied and you are just violating forum rule if you think this was unjust desicion by broly then go for admin report but you are violating forum guidelines.

You abused zayn's mother + you cursed Uzair's mother to die then what do you expect from them?

Just use /ignore CMD its better if admins verbal warm you for insulting players and provoking them + violating forum rules i hope your tiny brain understand me.
Good luck with spamming this report! Im out until i need to be here

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11429.0
Lastly i'd like admins to check my replies on his report of Zayn And Uzair that got denied proofs are clear risky provoked them and counter argued them so whats the point of reporting them??

Kindly handle this report asap! Before it gets messed up from Risky's spamming @SanaullaH and you start having trobule understanding what has happend.

Peace out!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 02:28:21 am by gangsta »

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
I/We don't have enough time to read all these shit paragraphs.

@RisKY^  You're not supposed to insult/dis-agree an admin on his action nor you've right to say " Don't handle this report ". Every admin can handle any report and the screenshot you posted check date It was in 2018 lol It's 2021 dude rules are changed.

Code: [Select]
Broly none told you to handle this report when you dont have time you calling it drama without reading what i said even you didn't shunned you just verbally warned him without reading what he said,
Code: [Select]
if you dont have time to handle reports then you can hapily resign none pressurized you to join staff, It's you'r duty, Make it fair else i will keep reporting him He abusing dead peoples / provoking continuously and you just verbally warned him, You should denied this report without any action there's no need of you'r action here
What do you want now admins will have to handle reports on players choices? And yes we're not free all time to read all these paragraphs with the same shit blaming each other nothing else.

About gangsta ( Zayn was out of town for 1-2 days I saw his stories on FB )

The players are advised to use /ignore in case of casual insult. But players that are continuously acting abusive and insulting other player in excessive manner can be punished.

- 1st you had to do /ignore whenever they join you can use /ignore ( If they're evading /ignore cmd like rejoining/reconnecting and again abusing/provoking you, It's rule-break and they can be punished. You said /ignore is useless I'm asking why? ( PM me on discord with good valid statement )

Zayn has abusive behavior but no one is reporting him for abusing or no one posted any evidence against him on your report yet I'll shun him for abusing continuously on family/dead person.

Btw I myself know you're raged person you always provoke or challenge everyone Duelme, dad me. raped, I made x10 blah blah. ( I don't know now but you were before )

Suggestion :- ( /ignore is best option )

p.s : typing handling this shit from mobile maybe some spellings are wrong bcoz my eyes burning after reading all these paragraphs and sleepy af sorry,
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art